Chapter 3

Liam's P.O.V.

A week has passed and I found myself looking forward to one and only one thing, Izzy's next session. It's crazy because she's just a patient and I shouldn't be feeling this way but I am which is freaking me out as I think I'm developing feelings for her when I only met her once for god's sake.

I sigh as I walk through the hall on my way to Izzy's room and with each step I take I feel more excited to see her and as I reach her room I take a deep breath to try and contain my excitement before knocking on her door. She tells me to come in and I do so.

"Hey." I greet as I take a seat on the chair opposite to her.

"Hey." She gives me a small smile.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Good and yourself?"

"I'm great." I open my notepad "Ready to start the session?"

"Yes."

"Okay, we're gonna start from where we stopped last time." I inform her.

"Okay." She nods in approval.

"Well, you need to know that it's not selfish to try and understand why your mother has been blaming everything on you."

"Okay." She sighs "It's just that I can't talk to her." She shrugs.

"Why?"

"Because I know how much pain and exhaustion she had to go through for me." 

"What do you mean?" I ask as I write some notes on my notepad.

"I mean the pain of raising a child on her own, she had no one to help her and trust me when I say no one." She looks down at her lap "And the exhaustion of working three jobs just to afford my needs."

"Okay." I write some more notes on my notepad "So can you try and put why you can't talk with your mum in one sentence?" I ask quietly as I have a feeling she'll break down any moment now.

"Yeah." She takes a deep breath obviously trying to keep her composure "I can't talk with her because I feel like my feelings are nothing compared to what she has done for me." She whispers the last part before breaking into sobs and in that moment I realize two things. One, Izzy's mother is a huge part of her problem but I'm not sure if she's the reason behind her attempted suicide. Two, I really do have feelings for Izzy because the next thing I do is completely and utterly unprofessional but I do it without even thinking. 

I make my way around the coffee table between the chair I'm sat in and the couch Izzy is sitting on and pull her to my chest at first she's taken aback with my actions but she soon relaxes resting her head on my chest as she continues to sob.

After about five minuets of her sobbing into my chest and me rubbing soothing circles on her back someone barges into the room without knocking causing the both of us to pull away quickly

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." Mary says with a knowing smile on her face.

"It's okay." I clear my throat moving slightly to keep a respectful distance between Izzy and me.

"I just wanted to let you know that there's a meeting next Monday." Mary says with the same knowing smile still plastered across her face.

"Okay, thanks." I tell her.

"No problem." She says before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"Well, that was embarrassing." Izzy chuckles lightly.

"Agreed." I nod.

"Thanks." She says quietly that I almost don't hear her "I really needed that."

"No problem." I smile at her "Do you think you can continue the session?"

"Honestly, no." She shakes her head before meeting my eyes giving me the perfect view of her beautiful green ones and honestly they're the best shade I have ever seen. I get lost for sometime in her green orbs before shaking my head and coughing slightly.

"I'll see you next Friday, then." I tell her once I compose myself.

"Okay, and thanks again." She gives me a smile and I can't help but notice how beautiful her smile is but before I can stare I stand up telling her that it's no problem and exit the room with the picture of her beautiful eyes and smile stuck in my mind.

Izzy's P.O.V.

Once Liam leaves my room Mary comes in with a mug of tea, She hands it to me with a smirk as she takes a seat next to me.

"I told you." She says in a teasing tone and I decide to play dumb even though I know exactly what she's talking about.

"Told me what?" I take a sip of my tea.

She rolls her eyes "That Liam is developing a crush on you."

"What?" I shake my head "No, of course he isn't."

"Really?" She asks raising her eyebrows. she's honestly acting like a high school girl right now.

"Yes." I answer confidently.

"Then why were you hugging?" She asks with her eyebrows still raised at me.

"Because I was crying and he felt bad for me." I state simply.

She just chuckles "Trust me, darling. I've been here for as long as I can remember and I've never seen a psychologist hug a patient unless he has feelings for her."

"Not this time." 

"Whatever you say." She pats my back before standing up and walking towards the door when she reaches the door she turns to look at me "Oh, and Perrie wanted you to know that they're having a movie night in the hangout room tonight."

"Okay." I say and she leaves.

Before I can let what Mary said get to my head because it can never be true I make my way to the bathroom and take a quick shower before heading to the hangout room.

Once I enter the room I find the girls all sprawled across the floor in front of one of the T.Vs with so many blankets.

"What's this?" I chuckle.

Perrie turns to me "What? we're having a movie night, come on." She motions for me to join them and I do just that getting under the blankets between Perrie and Sophia.

"Do you always have those nights?" I ask turning to look at Perrie.

"Yeah, but unfortunately this will be the last one with Sophia." Perrie sighs.

"Why?" I turn to look at Sophia.

"Because I'm leaving tomorrow." She says excitedly.

"That's great, Soph." I give her a big hug "Congrats!"

"Thanks!" Sophia smiles at me.

"Can we watch the movie now?" Perrie asks faking annoyance.

"Sure." I laugh and we all fall silent to watch the movie but as I try to concentrate on the movie I can't because I find myself thinking about what Mary said and if it's true.

(A/N) : Hey!  I finally updated! I know I don't update often and I'm sorry but I need to know if there's anyone reading this so, please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)

~Sara xx