7. A Voice

The next day, Eren woke up, he looked over and saw Levi still asleep.

'I don't blame him...ever since last night-no I shouldn't think about what happened before we fell asleep...' He thought.

Levi started to stir in his sleep. He turned on his back and slowly opened his eyes, sitting up. Eren smiled softly at him.

"Hey Levi.." He whispered.

Levi looked over at him and smiled. "Hey Eren..you sleep good?"

Eren nods. "You?"

"I slept well." He lays back down and pulls Eren close to him.

Eren smiled and laid his head on his chest. Levi smiles and rubs his back as he kisses his forehead.

"I love you."

Eren smiled. "I love you too."

Levi smiled and lets him go, sitting back up. "You hungry?"

Eren was about to say something when he felt his fangs appear again. "I guess so."

Levi smiled and tilted his head. Eren smiled and sinks his fangs into his neck. Levi closed his eyes as he hummed.

After a bit, he pulled away, he rubbed his head. A voice in his head, he shook it off before Levi could ask.

Levi looked at him, concerned. "Eren you okay?"

Eren nods. "Y-Yeah..."

"Eren. Please don't lie to me."

Eren leaned against him. "I keep hearing something...."

"What's it saying?"

"I can't make it out...."

"Does it sound familiar?"

Eren whimpered, holding his head. "Y-Yes..."

"Is it Erwin?"

Eren nods.

"What is he saying?"

Eren relayed each word, going slow so Levi could hear. Levi growled and held him close.

"Levi, I remember this...you have to do a ritual."

"Which one?"

Eren explained and Levi did the ritual, finally it was all over.

A/N: TooGhoulForSchool96, I'm gonna need help! I don't remember what came after this and I can't go back to see what it is! Help me! Anyway, hope you enjoy~