"So, what is your conclusion, Mr Song?"

"Excuse me?"

(Y/N) sighed. She didn't really like to repeat. "What is your conclusion? After writing that report of yours, what do you think we should do?"

"I-I didn't really think about that."

(Y/N) reached her limits. She slammed the file on the table and stood up.

"Taehyung! What do you think we should do based on his reports?"

Taehyung, who had been sitting at the side the entire time, glanced up from his iPad. He was definitely listening so he knew exactly why (Y/N) was irritated.

"Well, his reports state that the other competitors are focusing on this new product. But if we were to just start producing it then we would lose out since the rest have already started. So, we should come up with an innovation which is new in the market. We have brand personality and enough capital to take risks. So, if it becomes successful, we will become a market leader. But his report does not have enough details on exactly what this new product is and the skills of our employees as well as the success of the current projects."

"Thank you, Taehyung. Can you leave us for a bit?"

Taehyung nodded and left the room like she requested. She then faced her BD manager who looked like he was about to piss in his pants. He stared at his feet, not daring to look at (Y/N).

"If you think that this crappy report of yours would bring greatness to the company then you are absolutely wrong. I don't know if you care about your work but I put in value in each and one of your reports. Do you have anything to say?"

He was about to cry. He was overwhelmed with guilt and fear. He wanted to just run away and hide.

"I-I tried my best."

(Y/N) groaned and shook her head. He flinched at that sight and gripped onto his shirt.

"I do not need 'try'. I need 'do'. I cannot accept this kind of attitude."

He knew he was totally going to get fired but he needed this job. He have a family to feed and he have too much loans to pay off. It was already a miracle that the Min corporation actually hired someone like him. Definitely his skills were a major plus but lately he had been stressed out because his Wife had an affair and his Daughter had to go through heart surgery. He didn't know what to do with his life anymore.

"Get this redone overnight, Mr Song. I know you have been going through a lot lately but that shouldn't be affecting your work."

He didn't know what he say. He wasn't expecting it. He bowed at (Y/N) a couple of times, thanked her and apologised her. He also promised that he would never make such mistake again.

(Y/N) smiled at him and nodded her head. She believe her employees are the best resource she could ever find and she treat them as valuable asset instead of machines.

"You are part of our family after all."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung had been staring at (Y/N) ever since Mr Song left the office. She definitely noticed it but ignored it. However, he had been staring way too Long that she knew he wanted to say something.

"What is it, Tae?"

"Why didn't you fire him? It's not like you."

(Y/N) laughed when he said that. She raised an eyebrow and looked at her. Her expression was saying as if he didn't know the answer was obvious.

"He knows way too much about our company. I cannot afford to have him working at a rival company. Besides he's pretty skilled too. A mere mistake in report wouldn't make much difference in our company."

Taehyung knew that was true but he knew there is something else.

"Don't think too much, Tae. You'll understand one day."

He gave up. He knew she won't say anything once she said that sentence.

Taehyung had always respected her. Despite being younger than him, (Y/N) was more mature and knowledgeable. He ended up relying on her.

She was with him throughout his darkest days and did not judge him a single bit. She accepted and loved him for who he was. He slowly grew feelings for her even though he knew she didn't see him the same way. He was fine with that as long as she was happy.

But deep down inside, he wasn't willing to let her go.