1

• מוקדש ל Ashton Irwin

Julie POV

When I wake up, just like every other morning, the other side of my small bed is cold. Freezing cold. Not wanting to leave for school, I try to hide from the world by enveloping myself under the blankets when my mother comes in to wake me.

"Julie, wake up honey. It's time for your first year as a junior." She tells me.

Oh great. I forgot. Today I start high school as a junior. Since she isn't going to leave me alone until I get up to get ready, I drag myself up out of bed and shoo her out. What would be good for me to wear to make a good first impression? After 15 minutes, I decide on faded navy skinny jeans and an old band tee with converse. I brush my thick brown hair and tie it up in a sloppy bun. I'm ready for junior year.

As soon as I get to the high school building, I see my lunatic friends waving frantically at me and motioning for me to come over to where they are.

"Hi guys. I'm guessing you're nervous too?" I could tell by the way that they were fidgeting.

"Spot on. So, supposedly we will be getting a new student transfer from Australia. Isn't that exciting?" My best friend a.k.a. partner in crime Anne asks.

"Really? Why here? I mean, what brings him to England? Australia is beautiful, I visited it when I was little." I ask, actually intrigued.

"No clue, maybe his family just needed a change." She says, turning her head toward a group of noisy underclassmen and rolling her eyes.

A boy that looks about my age steps out of a fancy car. He has dark sunglasses on, but from what i can tell, he has brown hair, not long but a little fluffy looking. He definitely looks like he isn't from around here, to say the least. He looks mysterious, intriguing.

He walks past us, and he pushes my shoulder as he cuts in between Anne and I. What does he think he is, royalty? I can already tell I'm not going to get along well with him.

**************************************************************