Dreams

Lol, never mind what I said about 2 to 3 days for the next update. I actually did something for once!! All of you may now rejoice with me as you read this chapter.

I have realized I've been switching through saying Deathstroke and Slade and I hope no one really minds much, I just seem to like switching between them so they match the situation and the sentence better. Ah well.

--------------------------------------

Renegade woke up with a start.

Trying to control his sped up breathing, he struggled to recall what his dream had been about.

It was the Team, they stood in a circle, with someone Renegade could not recognize. The other boy had black hair and a domino mask covering his face, and he wore a black, red, yellow and slight traces of green colored costume.

Aqualad looked over at everyone, and watched them stare at him intently.

"No more secrets?"

The others looked at each other, nodding their heads.

"No more secrets."

Then the scene changed, fading out and focusing again, this time in a different place.

A maniacal laughter sounded around the darkened room. Then a spotlight turned on, showing the same domino masked boy, who Renegade soon felt more then realized was himself, strapped to a metal table.

The most noticeable thing though, was the cuts and wounded the marred his body. You could see how painful each breath was.

"So Boy Blunder, having fun?"

Then the crazed laughter sounded again, before interrupted by a glass window shattering. Then a shadowed figure leaped in, a cape spread open wide to look like wings.

Everything had once more faded and focused again, this time showing a lighter scene then before.

What looked like a school yard filled with rich kids, there were two more noticeable girls, at least to him. Then he watched a raven haired kid step over to the blond girl, with a phone out.

The sound of a picture being taken almost seemed to echo to him.

"We'll laugh about this someday."

And then he had woken up.

Now the young assassin was more confused then ever.

--------------------------------------------

Wally knew it was a bad idea, why he knew that?

They sent him to search Bats little office that he had situated in the cave.

See the point?
Him. Searching Batmans room.

He honestly thought they were more idiotic then him sometimes.

After he had returned and almost died a couple of times on the way back, he showed the Team what he had found on the mysterious assassin Renegade.
There really wasn't much there that they didn't already know.

Dead bodies had started appearing in alleyways, and all of them were killed the same way.
Then one night, someone saw a seemingly short looking shadow over one of said dead bodies. Though what was really worrisome was the fact that the first dead body was found 3 years ago, which meant that a young boy had been stuck with a ruthless mercenary for 3 years or more, considering it would take time to train.