Chapter 1- Round 1: Alain vs. Trevor

"Charizard I choose you," Trevor yelled.

"Go, Charizard," Alain yelled.

"Both trainers have chosen Charizard the first round will surely be a memorable one," The commentator yelled.

"Charizard, use fire spin," Trevor yelled. Fire started forming inside Trevor's Charizard's mouth. The Pokemon charged fire in it's mouth as he soon shot the fire straight at the opposing Charizard. The fire soon changed into to a fire tornado.

"Charizard block it with dragon claw then jump up and use flamethrower," Alain commanded. Obeying his master's command the dragon like Pokemon formed three green claws on both hands. Charizard amazingly blocked the fire tornado as it pushed Charizard back. But Alain's Charizard was victorious as it drained the fire out of the fire tornado. Charizard soon jumped up and shot a long line of fire at it's opponent. Trevor's Charizard got hit by the floating fire beam. The crowd went wild as the fans rooting for Alain cheered.

"What, an amazing strategy this is sure going to be a tremendous battle," the commentator screamed.

"There's no holding back Charizard," Trevor said with a grin. "Let's do it, Charizard, my secret weapon." Trevor tapped an orb shaped marble on his camera. All of a sudden yellow beam shot out of it and conjoined with other yellow beams from his Charizard's orb. Charizard mega evolved.

"Mega evolution," Clemont said in astonishment

"So that's his secret weapon,"Ash said.

"Mega evolution hey," Alain thought. He looked at Charizard. Charizard nodded at him. He nodded back.

"Respond to my heart, keystone, beyond evolution mega evolve!" Alain yelled. Yellow beams shot out of Alain's orb on his bracelet and connected with yellow beams coming from Charizard's orb on his necklace. Alain's Charizard mega evolved.

"Both trainers have mega evolved their Pokemon, this truly is an amazing battle," The commentator yelled

" Charizard dragon pulse," Trevor yelled.

"Use dragon claw," Alain yelled. "Now thunder punch, followed by flamethrower."

"Chari" Charizard let out a cry of pain as it fainted.

"No, Charizard," Trevor said. "No."

The rest of the battle continued but Trevor was saddened by the fact that it only took 1 Pokemon to defeat 3 of his.

"It's OK Trevor ," Ash said. "You tried your best and also Alain is pretty tough I've lost to him too"

"You have," Trevor questioned Ash.

"I did lose to him," Ash replied. 

"Is he really that strong," Trevor thought.

Next up Ash vs Matt