"Why me? I'm surprised you're not having Harry do it," I stated. I mean I was perfectly fine with it but she had Harry do all the dirty work for her. Gil and I were used for persuasion and recruiting people. We'd stay out of the way with most pirate business since we didn't have the pirate life blood in us like Harry but we'd still help out the cause.

"Trust me, you're the perfect choice. I need Harry by my side if something goes wrong and I know you can handle the king. You're the most wicked girl I know," Uma told me placing her hand on my shoulder and gave me a smile and I did the same.

"I'll do it then, thank you Uma," I stated as Harry untied Ben and handed him over to me as his hands were still bound together.

"Don't worry, I won't be too rough, unless you're into that," I whispered placing my hand on his shoulder from behind as I guided him towards the plank as Mal and all of them started to show up.

"Watch it Rider, I've got my eye on you," Harry teased giving me a kiss as I walked by and stood on the plank with Ben.

"Hey guys! They're here!" Gil shouted from the top of the ship as I noticed all of them had their attention turned towards Ben and me. I was readying him for the plank as we both stepped out and it started shaking a bit but remained stable enough.

"Welcome!" Harry announced as he was keeping close to me incase something went wrong. He'd want to protect me but also be able to help if I couldn't handle Ben. Little does he know that I'm strong enough to fend for myself when need be. I'll let him think otherwise though, I don't want to blow a hole in his ego.

"Finally!" Uma cheered as I noticed all four of them and some other Auradon girl had their jaws dropped staring over at me.

"Ria! What are you doing?" Carlos De Vil called out and of all people he was the last person I expected to call me out like that. Jay and Mal of course they would and Evie if you pissed her off enough which I had before she left the Isle but sweet little Carlos; now that's a sight to see.

"I'm doing what I do best!" I announced. "Do you people have me confused for someone else? Because I'm not who you think I am. I mean honestly first the king here and now you." I had no idea what they thought about me but whoever this princess is, I really want to give her a good punch if I ever run into her. There's no one like the Ria Rider that you all know and love.

"Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient," Uma started to sing and I'm pretty sure we are about to have the most killer rap battle ever and of course our girl Uma is going to win. As she was singing I got Ben positioned if Mal didn't come through with the wand and I had my arm wrapped around him with a bright smile as she mentioned him.

"Ria, please. This isn't who you are," Ben pleaded with me again as I just rolled my eyes and gave him a slight push forward as he raced backwards into me.

"This again? Listen Benny-Boo you don't know me. Stop acting like you do," I told him as Uma continued on as the whole crew joined in as well.

"I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart," Uma threatened even though it was more Tick-Tock's baby crocs than sharks but don't mind that.

"Now, let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate, your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight," Mal started up as the rest of her crew came forward and then everyone was involved.