Chapter 4

"You guys know Mal better than me, do you think she'll come back?" I asked after we sat in silence for a couple minutes while Carlos held my hand.

"I don't know. I sure hope so," Evie said as the two boys nodded in agreement. We waited about five more minutes and when we heard footsteps coming down we all perked up. I stood up waiting to see Ben and Mal but when only Ben came down I knew things didn't go right.

"So?" Evie questioned and Ben's facial expression hurt me to look at.

"Where's Mal?" I questioned fearing the worst.

"She's not coming back," Ben stated walking off as I followed him.

"What?" I heard Evie questioned. "I'll to talk to her."

"Ben come back. Hey, talk to me," I whispered trying to catch up to him but he just pushed me away. "What happened back there?" I questioned as he just shook his head shoving me off of him as I tried to wrap my arm around him for comfort. "Ben!" I shouted at him as he turned around. Once I shouted in a matter of seconds three guys jumped out from the shadows grabbing Ben.

"Hey what's going on?" Ben questioned trying to squirm free but they had him completely restrained. All of them were dressed up in a pirate get up and I realized that might have been the doing of Gaston's son. Oh no...

"Let him go! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted and as I was about to charge another figure appeared from the shadows right next to me grabbing onto my arm and pulling me back.

"Well, would you look at that? Two members of royalty for the price of one. How lucky are we today?" The guy holding me back questioned getting incredibly close to me as he guided me against a wall. Once my back hit the wall, before I had time to react there was a hook enclosed around my neck the cold metal pressing against my skin. I couldn't move unless I didn't enjoy having a neck that allows me to breath.

"Please, don't hurt Ben," I cried out as the boy adjusted his hook to have it firmly stuck against the wall. If I had a thicker neck than I already do the hook would have definitely cut away skin.

"I think you're in a bit more trouble than him, lass," the boy answered me with a devilish smile and I got a good look at him as he was inches away from my face. He had a perfectly chiseled jaw, ruffled up brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes that practically popped with the amount of eyeliner he was wearing.

Adrenaline was rushing through me as out of the corner of my eye I saw Ben being dragged away completely knocked out. "Please, let me go. I didn't do anything. Please," I whined trying to pry the hook from the wall. I had to tell the others about Ben. Ben can't get hurt because of me. He can't.

"Let you go? That's adorable," he laughed holding both of my hands by the wrists with his free hand. "But you'll make a perfect addition to the crew. Don't worry, I won't hurt you," he said in the most pirate accent you could imagine. I don't know what you'd even consider it other than pirate. "Well, I might. I'm not one to always keep my promise," he smiled as he pulled his hook out of the wall and wrapped his arm around me tightly.

"Who are you? Why do you want me? I'm nobody," I questioned trying to squirm free but he threatened his hook in front of my throat.

"Nobody you say, but that's where you're wrong. True we were originally here for only Ben, but Uma wanted to have a little bit more fun with you. As long as your friends give us what we want, we won't harm a single hair on your head. Oh and Harry Hook's the name," he answered flashing me toothy smile.

"No, I'm not stupid. You won't harm all of me. Jane Darling might have fallen for the single hair thing but not me," I told him getting up in his face gritting my teeth.