Chapter 6

"Ria! Hey, what's wrong? Wake up!" I heard someone shouting as I was being shaken awake. When I opened my eyes, I saw Harry looking down at me concerned as I was laying in a pile of my sweat. "You were screaming for help, what happened?" He asked as I sat up and hugged him tightly.

"I had that horrible nightmare again. The one where I'm trapped on the Isle by myself. I know it's just a dream but it feels so real and seeing everyone leave is terrifying," I admitted to him knowing that when I drank I had horrible dreams and this was a reoccurring dream that I had. It says a lot about my fears and my personality, that's for sure.

"It's alright," he whispered holding me closely. "You know that I would never leave you. You're never going to be stuck here without me. That wouldn't be fun for me either, now would it? I need someone to annoy," he told me trying to lighten the mood as he kissed the top of my head giving me a couple pats on the back.

"I know. Thank you Harry. I don't think I've ever told me how much you mean to me. You've been with me through thick and thin and it means the world to me," I stated as he just sat there smiling at me.

"Don't go soft on me Rider, but you don't need to thank me. You've been just as helpful and caring to me all my life. I couldn't see myself with anyone but you."

"Good, cause you're stuck with me," I teased kissing him and that's when I remembered he must have important news to tell me since he's back from his King hunt. "Wait, what happened since I was out?"

"What's the last thing you remember? Because when I left you were drinking with my father we both know that never ends well," he asked me stroking my cheek with his hand and looked to me a little disappointed.

"Hey, I could have came with you and I wouldn't have ended up drinking as much. Anyways, I just remember Gil running around screaming about King Ben and then you said you were going to go nick him in return Mal would give us the wand for the King. The plan is brilliant by the way and there's no way that we can lose," I told him with a wide grin on my face. After sixteen years I'm finally getting off this island. I will finally be free and I'll be able to sail the seas with Harry, Uma, and Gil. That's our dream well at least it is for Harry and me. I'm sure Uma and Gil would end up tagging along with us on our travels. I couldn't imagine doing anything without the two of them and Harry.

"Well, we did it. Got the King tied up on the ship. Gil's on duty now while Uma is speaking with Mal right at this moment. Everything is falling into place and it won't be much longer until we're able to leave the Isle," Harry explained to me as actual joy was expressed when we talked about the plan and leaving.

"Wait a minute, Gil's on duty?" I asked him and he nodded. "Think about that, for a second. I love Gil but I don't trust him especially with Belle's son," I said standing up quickly as Harry wrapped his hook around my wrist and giving a gentle tug.

"I think he'll be fine. Why don't you and I have a little bit of fun before?" Harry suggested as I shot him a look.

"As much as I'd love that, I don't want Uma freaking out on us because Gil screwed something up. Also after today, we'll have all the time in the world to have some fun," I explained to him with a wink as he sighed getting up.

"As you wish my princess," he responded with a little snark.

"Hey, watch it. This princess could still take you on in a sword fight," I told him as he laughed.

"Sure, that's what you think. It's not like I've had years of training from my father and his crew, but yeah you could totally take me on," he teased as he wrapped his arms around me from behind kissing the top of my ear as I just sighed.