The ross family

6 Months later.. (Living with the ross family)
Y/N POV
My last place was New York City 🌃.Where I met this girl named Emma she's really cool and absolutely LOVES fashion also she was at one of my concerts in Paris and gave when she found out i was going to New York City she offered me to stay at her place,which i was begged to accept.Emma's family was so nice and Luke was cute I couldn't lie about it.I had a crush on him but will he act like parker???I mean he is a player.

  I went down stairs to talk to Zuri. "Hey Zuri" I said in a kind-tired voice "Hi Y/N whats up?" Thinking right away i had to say this 😂 "THE SKY" Zuri laughs "You say that all the time" "Ik its just fun to say" Zuri's smile turns into a frown "Y/N you leave tomorrow and I'm really gonna miss you 😭" "Don't be sad Zuri bc im staying here 😁" "Really!?!?" "Yea all my stuff is being sent in and my family are ok with it!" "YAY" Zuri hugs me and I hugged back.

ZURI'S POV:
I was really happy that Y/N was staying after our hug she told me she was gonna call her friends and tell them so I was alone for 3 mins and then Luke came. "Hey Zuri?" "Luke!I told you I'm not giving you ten dollars its MY MONEY!!" Btw I was protective over my money 💰. "No its not that it just i wanna tell Y/N how I feel before she leaves.." "Well you stil have sometime Luke,Bc she's staying here."

Luke's POV:
  I was SO happy about that i had so much confidence that Y/N would like me back..Or that is until Zuri gave me an info on Y/N "But she told me she doesnt like players luke so good luck" "She could like me Zuri!" "She also told me she has rejected boys bc of a confession she made to one once" "And?!?" "And she said boys have no chance with her.." I was quite.."Bye!" Zuri left and I believed her. I mean Y/N tells Zuri everything!! Maybe I really dont have a chance her...😢

Author's note 📝:
IK IK IK (That means I know) I said i would publish it on july but i was really busy and I went to the most funnest camp im really srry I posted this late 😰😭😢