The rooneys

Y/N'S POV:
Hi I'm Y/N And im 7 years old I mostly hang out with my friends and their  names are liv,maddie,Joey,parker,and mr and mrs. Rooney.Im leaving to sing my songs that i wrote so basically its a tour 😁.Ive always had a crush on parker who's the exact same age as me so I decided to tell maddie she always has pretty good advice.When i walked in liv and maddies room it was only liv."oh,hey Y/N what do u need?" Liv asked.

"Uhhh...I was just looking for maddie i need some advice" i said."OH! I could give you some advice" "idk liv" "come on Y/N your my friend and i wanna help" *sigh* "ok soo...I a crush on parker and-" *gasp* 😃 "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON PARKER" liv technically yelled with excitement . "SHHH!!LIV WHAT OF HE HEARS WITH YOU" I whisper shouted,I was a little angry but hey! No one was around for now."Srry now what do u need help on??" "Ummmm...well i just want to tell him how i feel before i leave on tour." "Ohhh soo i think the next time u hang out with him take a deep breath act like ur talking to someone so close like....aaaa umm....like a brother!!Then pause the moment and tell him"Liv said with somewhat care.

  "Wow thats actually good advice liv" "Anytime Y/N anytime." I smiled thinking about it im pretty positive so its hard to think negative ."Next thing i know i hear a knock on the door..
Liv's POV:
  Y/N was staring into space for about  19 minutes it was so cute that she had a crush on parker.I COULD SO TOTALLY SEE THEM TOGETHER!!Then there was a knock on the door.."COME IN" i said which brought Y/N back to reality. The next thing you know parker comes in!!! "Hey parker" "hi umm Y/N do u wanna hang out before you leave?" "Umm...y-y-yea...ok" Y/N said she was so nervous but it was cute!! She left and i was alone again but i had fun helping Y/N..