DONT LOOK

[ warnings ; blow jobs ]

// the only time ill ever have smaylor content

// the only time ill ever have smaylor content. probably. this oneshot is based off of a gif i found. idk where theyre at. idk whats happening in it. i just know its smaylor trash (gif above). enjoy.

~

cory felt robins hand on his. rubbing. stroking. teasing.

in the back of his mind he felt fireworks, but right now he was talking. part of him didnt even know what he was saying. he just knew he had to do his job and keep going.

but what was robin doing?

cory kept a firm grasp on robins arm, a way to ground himself to reality. even though people may say it wasnt that bad, just a touch on the hand, the way robin groped at it made corys mind wander and his legs go numb.

what if his hand was somewhere else?

then cory realized robin stopped, and he let go. cory stopped talking and the interviewer moved onto ben's questions.

he stared at the ground and bit the inside of his cheek. what did that mean?

~

the convention was over. all of them were packed in the bus, headed to the airport. cory and robin were sitting in the back, silent. everyone else was animatedly chatting, about what, they didnt know.

cory stared out the window. he didnt exactly want to sit by robin, for this exact reason. the awkwardness. what happened earlier was a bit provocative. at least in his mind. but another part of his mind tried to rationalize and justify. it was just for the fans, right? the ship. smaylor. he didnt mean anything by it...

all of the sudden he felt robins stare on him. he turned to look at him and gave a small smile.

"what?" he asked, leaning his head on his hand, elbow on the windowsill of the bus window.

robin returned the smile. it melted corys heart to see that smile. he loved robins smile.

as soon as cory turned to look out the bus window again, he felt a hand on his thigh. he froze, unsure of what to do and too scared to look back at his friend. intently staring out the window, he could almost feel robins smile.

looking at the passing cars and buildings and people, he struggled to hold composure as he felt robins hand travel further up his pants.

then, as if out of no where, cory felt robins hand on the crotch of his pants. his breath hitched and he turned to look at robin with wide eyes. but before he could land his eyes on the smaller man robin abrubtly half whispered at him sharply.

"Dont look,"

cory froze once more and closed his eyes tightly, feeling robins hand on his package squeeze gently. leaning his head back, he kept his eyes tightly shut.

robins hand began to rub and squeeze more, corys cock become harder by the second.

he heard movement, and peeked a look at robin, seeing him crawl onto the floor and pull corys legs open, settling between them.

cory bit his lip when he felt robins hands pull and tug at his belt and zipper. raising his hips, he felt his pants  and boxers drop to the floor.

his erect cock now freed, he let out a shaky breath. putting his hand in robins hair and feeling the smaller mans hand on the base of his cock, he guided his friends mouth onto his cock.

the warmth was almost too much for cory, biting his lip so hard he tasted blood so that he wouldnt let out any noise.

cory looked out at the bus and saw everyone still talking and laughing, paying them no attention at all.

robin was bobbing his head, licking and sucking. by this time corys hips were moving in time to robings sucks, and his hand was firmly grasping robins soft black hair.

cory felt robins tongue at his head and his climax building. letting out a small groan at the back of his throat, he felt robin hum around his cock. sending him pver the edge, he shot his seed deep into robins throat.

swallowing it, robin removed corys softening member from his mouth and wiped his mouth. robin climbing into the other seat, corys chest heaved as he pulled up his pants and boxers.

cory didnt know what to really say or do, so he just went back to staring out the window and daydreaming. but before he knew it, he was fast asleep against the bus window.