-MICHAEL POV-
I feel miserable and tired.. I have to tell her.. there's NO way I can hide this from her any longer.

I stop walking and put my hands on Y/N's shoulders and turn her around

"We need to talk..."

-Y/N POV-
"We need to talk"

My heart immediately sank to my stomach.. his facial expression was serious, and his voice became deep.

"S-Sure! D-Did I do something wrong??"

Michael's sudden seriousness caused me to get anxious and start to stutter.

-MICHAEL POV-
I grip Y/N's shoulders tightly and then look around.

"It's better to talk about this somewhere more private.."

I grip her hand and lead her to one of the guest rooms, closing the red velvet window curtains, then sitting her down on the bed. I pull a chair out in front of her and I sit in it, intertwining my fingers and put my elbows on my knees, looking up at her.

"I'm faking my death... tonight."

Exactly the reaction I thought, speechless.

I sigh

"I know.. but there's a reason. There's people after me, they're out to kill me.. I've heard."

I see Y/N shed a tear and I wipe it with my thumb

"Y/N, it's okay.. no need to cry." I chuckle trying to cheer her up, putting my hands on hers that's on her lap.

"Listen, it's either I live, or I don't.. you lose me because they murder me and try to cover it up, or you can have me for the rest of your life while we live in hiding."

I hear her mumble something

-Y/N POV-
I can't move.. I can't speak.. I'm so shocked I can't do anything but cry. We were having such good days! There's no way this could possibly be happening! We we're trying to have children, and we still have to get married!

I hang my head and mumble to myself

"..I must be dreaming..."

Michael responds

"What..?"

I look up at Michael painfully, a lot tears rolling down my face

"Pinch me"

He tilts his head, it took him a minute to realize what I was saying then pets my head, laughing a little

"You're not dreaming Y/N!"

I look at him seriously, standing up quickly out of anger and also confusion at the same time

"Michael this isn't a laughing matter!! You have people coming after yo-"
He covers my mouth

-MICHAEL POV-
I cover Y/N's mouth and sigh.