The Phone Call

THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL PART IN IT! JUST TO WARN BEFOREHAND!!

*play the video and follow along to get the full effect*

-Michael POV-
"I can't talk about it over the phone.. I don't know what's going to happen, but I feel... in my soul... Only god knows. They could shoot me, they could stab me, they could frame me and say I overdosed on drugs; they can do a lot of things.."

I feel my anxiety building up as Dieter asks me over and over to clarify. I cannot clarify, it could potentially make things worse.. but luckily I have a plan B if worse becomes worst.. for all I know they could be recording this call right now. I'm not allowed to have privacy in my own house...

Dieter asks me who even would do these things as I sit on the toilet, covering my face with my hand.

"..It's not the Government, it's more than the government.. but I don't know Dieter. I don't care .. they can take me. I don't care about my life anymore.. I've been worked to the bone for the past 45 years.. all this tabloid junk and all the bad stuff happening to me, I can't take it anymore.. I just want my wife okay, my angel. I want her to be safe."

I hear the bathroom knob make a noise like it was being turned and I figured it was Y/N trying to go to the bathroom, then I hear Dieter call my name.

"I have to go."

I hang up the phone and pretend like I just got done going to the bathroom, then flush the toilet.

I get up and unlock the door

-Y/N POV-
"I .. I don't know what to think! I always had speculated there was something wrong! I was right! I'm not going to bring it up to Michael right now, it's still our anniversary. I'm going to pretend as if I have to go to the bathroom"
I knock on the door and jiggle the door handle a bit

"Michaelll I have to go to the bathroom please open the door~!"

Michael opens the door and immediately pulls me into his chest, hugging me softly.

"Can we talk?"

"Uh oh. Did he know I was listening??"

"S-Sure, but please make it quick, I have to use the bathroom!" I stand in front of him jumping around, trying to hold it in

"I'll wait till you're done."
Michael then sits on the bed and waits for me to go to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I sit next to him on the bed and he turns and hugs me tightly. He smells really good...

"What's wrong Michael??"

-Michael POV-
I hug Y/N tightly as I try to hold my tears in, the call I just had was the most nerve wrecking.. I may have said too much and I could get in a tremendous amount of trouble... I grip the back of her shirt and then lay my head on her shoulder.

"I want to have a baby with you.."
I could feel her tense up at what I said.

I pull her away and tilt her head up with my hand and thumb on her chin to look at me...her face is red, how cute.

"Let's make a baby , Y/N.."

-Y/N POV-
"Let's make a baby, Y/N.."

I stared at him, surprised that he wanted to have a baby with me, it's a good thing.. But also it's VERY sudden and it took me a minute to process it as it resonated in my head..

I nod and then he pins me down again like earlier, holding my wrists down while kissing my lips softly.

-Michael POV-
finally.. tonight we're going to become parents.. I wanted this so bad for the past year. I wanted to take care of and have my own child and have an amazingly happy family before.. things got bad, and are going to get bad. But that doesn't matter right now.. right now it's only me and Y/N...

-Y/N POV-
Michael bites my bottom lip to ask permission to make out and open my mouth a little as he slid his tongue in and we started to French kiss.

He puts his hand underneath my black gym shorts and starts to rub me up and down on my sensitive spot slowly with his fingers while my panties still on.. such a tease. I moan quietly into the kiss and he pulls away a little as a trail of drool follows while he pulls away from my lips. He keeps rubbing down there but starts to do it in circles, going fast for a bit and then slow to tease me.. it's making me want him more

"S-Stop teasing me.."

I look up at him while begging him with my Y/E/C eyes to just have his way with me already, I can't take all this teasing.. he's been doing it all day!

Michael chuckles
"Why? It's cute to see you squirm around like that.. when I'm in control I can do what I want, remember..? You're the one who said that to me the other night.. so I decided to do it all day.." he pulls off my shorts and pantries then quickly puts his 3 fingers in me and pumps them in and it fast, making me arch my back and whimper and try to close my legs, but he makes sure they stay open using his body and his free arm to keep them spread as much as he could.

I hear him chuckle, I know he's watching my reactions

"You're so adorable baby girl, only if you can see yourself from my perspective.."

His voice became deeper, he knows that I love his deep voice when it comes to this kind of stuff. It's hot..

This is going to be a fun night despite all the weird stuff that's been happening today

He smirks at me and bites my neck hard, taking his fingers out and unbuttoning his pants.

"Happy anniversary Y/N.."

This is going to be a long, exhausting night.

Not that I have a problem with that of course.
_____________________________
🔥AUTHOR NOTE🔥
Sorry for the little smut tease at the end, I'm pretty sure you guys saw it coming. I hope you enjoyed this chapter plot wise! Thanks for all the support..SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ❤️💋