December 17, Tuesday

                Are you still reading this? Thank you if you are. Because if you are you must be giving me a chance. At least I think you are. But I picture you reading this with me. And you’d laugh at how cheesy I am but you wouldn’t care because it turned out that you liked me too. Yep, that’s my fantasy. Can we live that fantasy? But if it so happens that I’m out of the picture. I hope you’re not reading this with anyone else. It’s embarrassing. Better reading this with a friend than with a guy who’s a special someone. If you are reading this with that kind of special someone, well, I hope you picture yourself slicing a knife through me ‘cause I’m gonna feel the pain as if it’s piercing through my skin. It’s gonna hurt bad you know. But who am I to tell you this? You do what you want to do. I’ve still got my fingers crossed that no one’s got to you before I did though. But I doubt it. You’re too pretty and great, and awesome, and ideal, and just you to be unnoticed. I bet you have boys queuing on you. Tell the one who’s got you that he’s so lucky. But he probably already knows that. I hope I get to be the lucky one. I may be no prince, nor anyone’s wildest dream but you don’t need those, I can be your sweetest downfall.

                I’m being awfully corny right now. Don’t you think? Oh well. Hindi ba kapag corny nakakakilig? But I made that up myself. I’m just hoping you’ll agree with me. Here’s another corny pick-up line for you: okay, scratch that. It’s too corny. You know, with I’m writing I seem like a girl. I seem to be getting your format when writing in English. Your classic “scratch that” “Oh well” “And yes” and all the buts and ands and ohs and commas and whatnot. (oh and that whatnot too.) You’ve got such an influence on me. I think it’s good. Thank you for that. And hey, forgive me if I have grammatical errors. I’m just your apprentice, really.

                                                                                                           Ian Kyle Martinez

ABCDEFGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara