It's Not Like I Like You

(Marinette's POV)

"Ah sweet, sweet Saturday...." I sighed peacefully as i jumped on the sofa, in the living room.

"Hey Marinette. You seem like you're in a good mood." Tikki said, flying down the trapdoor to meet the bluenette.

"Well, why wouldn't i be, Tikki? It's Saturday!" I giggled as soon as i heard Tikki giggle first.

"Oh, Marinette..." She sighed.

"Oh Tikki..." I sighed back.

As i put on the TV, and went down to the bakery to grab a few snacks, my phone rang. As i ran back upstairs, i answered it.

"Hello?" I said, as i pressed the accept button.

"Hey, girl!" Said the voice on the other end.

"Oh, hi Alya. What brings you to call me this fine morning?" I said in my bestest posh accent. She giggled.

"Good one. Now, can i come over today?" She asked.

"Oh! I don't see why not."

"Great! I'll be over in 5"

She sounded really, really excited and i had no idea why.

"Um.... Ok then."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye"

I then hung up. What have i done??? I haven't even asked my mother yet and she's already coming.

"Ahhh Tikki!" I screamed, while running around the room.

Tikki flew up into the air as fast as a bullet leaves a gun. "W-what's wrong, Marinette?"

"A-Alya's coming here and i haven't even asked my parents yet!!!" I didn't wait for Tikki to answer. I just ran down the stairs again at top speed and into the bakery.

Not knowing my mother was attending a customer, i quickly asked her the question. "Please, please can Alya come over to day?" I said really quickly, my hands pressed together to look like i was begging.

My mother stared at me and then at the customer. I looked over at the customer to find the one and only Adrien Agreste. I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck restlessly.

Adrien laughed aswell, as he mirrored my actions. "Hi Marinette"

"Ah... hi Adrien"

"You two know each other?" My mother said, as she looked at us both.

"Uh.. Yeah. We're both in the same class." Adrien said, just as i was about to open my mouth to speak.

"Uh.. Yeah." I said in a defeated tone. The bell on the bakery door rung as someone walked in.

"Oh, hey Marinette and.... Adrien?" Alya said as she closed the door behind her. We both looked at her and smiled.

"Hey!" Me and Adrien said in unison. We looked at each other and blushed. We both looked back at Alya again.

"Oh, um... You three can go upstairs if you want to." Mother said, gesturing to the door behind us.

"Oh, um... Sure." I said, grabbing Alya's arm. "Are you coming too Adrien?"

She shook his head to rid his thoughts and nodded. "Yeah, i guess i can." He smiled as he made his way through the door and up the stairs with us. As we entered the living room, I saw Tikki hide quickly, as she saw more people coming.

Sorry Tikki i thought, as i sat on the sofa with Adrien and Alya.

"So..." I started. "What we gonna do?"