Chapter 11 - Vision

The four of us walked into the room that two of the other Avengers were standing in. "I'm gonna say this once." Steve spoke to Stark.

"How about 'nonce'?" Tony looked up at Steve.

"Shut it down!" Steve yelled at Bruce and Tony. Bruce quickly looked up.

Tony walked across the room. "Nope, not gonna happen."

I stepped in front of Steve. "You don't know what you're doing, Stark."

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked, motioning to Wanda. I glared at him.

"I know you're angry." Wanda stepped next to me, looking at Bruce.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce told Wanda, looking at her intently. I was getting angrier by the second.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve told Bruce, noticing how angry I've become, grabbing my shoulder in an attempt to calm me.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony raised his voice.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled right after him.

"This isn't a game..." Steve was next to raise his voice.

They all began yelling at each other. The anger inside of me was rising.

Pietro then vanished from beside Wanda, ripping things from the cradle. My anger levels dropped. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro spoke as everyone became quiet from what he had just done.

A gunshot rang out and the glass below Pietro shattered, causing him to fall through the floor.

"Pietro!" Wanda and I both shouted.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked Pietro. I started to become angry again. I need to learn to control this.

I glared at Clint. "What the hell? You just don't go shooting bullets at peoples feet, Clint!" I yelled at him. Everyone began to fight each other as I helped Pietro stand. I work with small children with anger issues.

As I start walking towards Wanda, Thor enters. "About time." I say, until I notice what he's about to do. "Wait!" My eyes widen and I move towards Thor.

Thor strikes the cradle with lightening, giving it enough power to finish what Bruce and Tony started. The lid to the cradle swung off, throwing Thor backwards. I watched as a body exited the cradle, kneeing on the edge of it. He slowly stood, looking around at all of us. His eyes landed on Thor and he lunged. Thor ducked and pushed the body above his head. It went flying, but stopped right as it reached the glass wall, leading to the city. I ran with Steve and Thor to check out this new dude. As I got closer, Thor held out his arm to stop Steve and I. Thor set down his hammer, stepping closer to the floating body. The body came over to us, his feet finally touching the ground.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." He turned to Thor. "Thank you." He sounded just like JARVIS. The body suddenly grew a friggen cape.

"Thor, you helped create this?" I asked in disbelief.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." Thor pointed to the gem that was on the body's forehead.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained, looking at all of us.

"Then why would you bring it to-" Steve started but Thor cut him off.

"Because Stark is right." Thor stated.

"Oh, it's definitely the end of times." I said, my eyes wide.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor spoke.

"Not alone." The thing said plainly.

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" I asked the question that I knew for a fact, everyone else was thinking.

"We reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new." Tony explained.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve responded.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" The JARVIS body thing looked at Steve.

"You're not?" Steve asked bitterly.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am." He stuttered, looking up at Tony and Bruce.

"I looked into your head and saw annihilation." Wanda told the thing in front of us.

I stared at the thing before us, attempting to read it's mind. Suddenly a sharp pain spread through my head. I dropped to the ground, letting out a painful yell.

"You can't read my thoughts." The thing turned to me.

Pietro came to my side, helping me to stand again.

"Why not?" I asked. I didn't trust this thing.

"I won't let you." The thing looked at me like I was garbage. "I know where you come from."

My hands balled into fists. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I took a step forward, Pietro letting me go for it.

The thing stared at me and I dropped again, my head throbbing. I screamed in pain as the sharp pains intensified.

"Stop!" Steve walked closer to the red guy.

"Let her go!" Tony was next to intervene.

The man looked away from me and my head slowly started to hurt less. I sat up on the ground, clutching my hand against my forehead. Wanda and Pietro kneeled on either side of me.

"Are you on our side?" Steve glared up at the thing.

"I don't think it's that simple." The thing stepped closer to Steve.

"It better get simple real soon." I hissed.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all." The thing looked at me. I fought against my instincts and tried to read his thoughts again, he surprisingly let me in this time.

"Tony." I turned to look at the older man. "Ultron is waiting for you."

"How do you know this?" Thor asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

I turned back to the thing. "He let me in."

"Where does Ultron want us?" Banner asked.

"Sokovia" Clinton was quick to answer. "He's got Nat there too."

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Banner warned him.

"We can trust him. I promise." I looked at Banner, then back to the vision that came from Thor. I was going to keep my eyes on this guy. He gave me bad vibes.