Not a burden

ITS NOT A DREAM
You two had gotten Taco Bell and made talks way to his apartment.
"I don't have to stay."

Destery's (POV)
"I don't have to stay." Those words made me want her to stay even more well giz on my nipples and call me a ghost buster she just keeps getting better.

Your (POV)
"Nope you are staying and you are going to like it!"
That made you happy all you were is just a stupid fan but he clearly cares about you. You didn't expect some one who talked about sex and getting restraining all the time to be such a gentle men.
He popped the key into the lock and opened the door.
"I don't want to be a burden." You say really shyly
"Y/N you are not a burden I swear. I'm lonely anyways ever since my Freind...."
"Nate" you cut him off
"How did you know that?" He said with a really cute confused face.
"Oh umm well you see I may or may not be a fan of your YouTube videos. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want you to think that I was stalking you or something.
"You are fine at least I don't have to explain how I am to you."
The room was thick with awkwardness.
Destery's (POV)
Accouple of minutes passed and we both sat in silence.
" well this is kinda awkward just know that you being a fan doesn't change how I feel about you I just know I have a better chance at getting you.....oh I said that out loud sorry!"
"It's okay!" Holy crap she is blushing like crazy, but then she shivers.
Your (POV)
"I'll go get you a blanket." He turns around with those words "it's okay I'm pretty tierd I can sleep In the hall if you would like me to."
"Are you crazy ,nope come on your sleeping in my bed!" He said grabbing your hand "where are you gonna sleep?" You asked wondering if it was with you because quit frankly you didn't mind at all.
"I'll sleep on the couch!" He says snapping his fingers trying to look cool
"Destery...."
"Yyeah....."
"Could you sleep with me..."
---------------------
I tried also who ever reads this thank you for reading this far and I'm trying to wright as much  as~sky~~~<3