chapter 1: A falling into

You walk into your new apartment. "

It's small but hey I am only one person..... don't think I forgot about you Dax!"

Dax was your doggy and the man of the house of course he was the only man.

You Sprint around the house Dax chasing you you think it's good idea to run backwards

*CLANK*

You collapse holding your head in your knees. Dax comes to the rescue drowning you and slobber, as you graze your hand down his fur coat.

Then you hear a loud banging noise on the door.

You look in the mirror to see if you look presentable. You're wearing a baggy MCR shirt, tight riped black shorts with, fishnet leggings, and some high top Converse black of course.

You open the door and hear a firmiliar voice saying.

"what the hell bro!"

you look and see your favorite YouTuber / singer standing out your door. "

"I'm so sorry!"
you said ignoring the urge to scream in happiness

"I was playing with my dog and slammed into the wall."

he stared at you one eyebrow raised.

Destry's (POV)

Holy smokes shes friggin hot damn "helloooo...??"

You're startled and say "

"oh yeah I'll forgive
you."

she is cute as hell you ponder to yourself .

suddenly she does this thing where she stands on the tip of her toes and falls back lightly on her heels cute as hell!
You stare into her eyes and say.

"on one condition."

Your (POV)

"I'm surprised I'm not jumping of the walls."

you think to yourself

"and that would be?"

"Let me come in well sit down eat burritos and talk about our lifes."

"okay!"

_________________________
Sorry this is my first time hopefully ill get better please give me your opinion on it and ill try to get a chapter in every night!

thanks XD~sky<3