Car Shopping and The Devil King

Začít od začátku

"Thank you" Emma says with a smile.

"We should get going now" I say and create a teleportation circle big enough for everyone.

Everyone gets into the circle and I teleport us to the dealer ship. When we arrived we were in gigantic building filled with hundreds of cars.

"Were here" I say to everyone.

"This place is amazing" Lily says with amazement.

"Hello how can I help-, Ohh my it's been a while" a lady in a dress with blond hair says as she walks up to us.

The lady was wearing a blue dress with high heels. She looked like she was in her late twenties.

"Yes it has Alice, yes it has" I say and give her a hug.

"How have you been?" Alice asks.

"Good, I've activated my sacred gear" I tell her.

"I've heard, and also heard you killed Kokabial"

"He turned him into am mist of blood and feathers" Koneko says.

"And who are these lady's and the guy. But I do know the crimson red hair when I see it. Rias Gremory correct?" Alice says.

"Nice to meet you Alice" Rias introduces her self.

"And who are the other girls?"

"The girl with jet black hair is Akeno Himejima, also known as the thunder preistess Rias' Queen. white/silver hair is Koneko Toujou, Rias' rook. Blue hair is Xenovia Quarta, Rias' Knight. Bronze/Copper hair is Lily Miro,Rias' servent. Green hair is Emma Felts,Rias' servent. All of those girls and Rias are my girlfriends. Then theirs blond hair which is Asia Argento, Rias' Bishop. Then onto the guys. Me who is Rias' pawn with the value of 12 and over their is Issei Hyoudou, also Rias' pawn value of 8. And everyone meet Alice she was one of Colten's best friends" I explain.

"Hi" everyone says.

"You have six girl friends, your such a player" Alice says.

"Seriously" I say.

"Anyways what do you need?" Alice asks.

"Just here to buy some cars" I say nonchalantly.

"When I here that phrase I know exactly what you want. Your father said it all the time when he came here. Follow me I'll take you to the VIP" Alice says.

We follow Alice threw the many rows of cars. From normal cars for average people to expensive luxury cars. As I look at the many cars s were folowing Alice, a few cars catch my eye. A Black and green 2016 nissan 350z. A Dark grey 2002 Honda NSX type r. A Copper colored Mercades benz SLS AMG 3M. And a Blue 2018 Dodge demon.

2016 Nissan 350z