mistakes like this

This idea was from KA_Relano thank you b i like this idea:) if you guys have any requests or ideas for imagines, message me and i'll write them :)🌸

Y/n's POV

"Why do you look so mad?" "Why you look pissed?" Is what I've been hearing for guys all night. I just ignored them though. I really wasn't having any fun tonight at all.

Seeing my ex was enough but him making out with my best friend? I was pissed. These college parties were not for me. I just want to be eating pasta in bed watching Riverdale. Ah how good that sounded. I think my mouth just watered.

I was snapped out of my trans when someone came in front of me.
He was holding a drink out to me but I recognized him. Kian Lawley. It was my  old best friend.
"Oh hey" I weakly smiled.

"It's so good to see you" He smiles and hugs me.
"It's good to see you too, Kian" I smile.
"So, you looked bummed out, what happened?" He asked and sat next to me, facing me.

"It's just- I saw Danny." I say looking down.
"Your ex?" He asked.
I nod before continuing.

"But he was kissing Maddie" I sigh.
"Holy shit Y/n i'm sorry" He placed his hand on my thigh and I tense up,
unnoticeable to Kian.

Kian was attractive, and I used to have feelings for him when we talked a lot more.
"You wanna go to my place? This party is shitty and you obviously look done with everyone's shit so let's go do something" He stands up and holds his hand out for mine.

I smile before taking it. We walk out a
to his car and go to his place.
Kian really was a great guy I was glad to call my friend. Maddie wouldn't even think of helping me out of a situation like this. I grimace at the thought of her and Danny.

We pull up in Kian's driveway and go inside.

"So she slapped me!" Kian exclaims, me laughing after.
Kian decided it would be fun to have shots of vodka. Let's just say there was a lot.

"You sound like you deserve it" I giggle and hiccup.
"So, any boyfriends at the moment?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"No, not since Danny but that was a month ago." I say.
"What about you? " I ask.
He shakes his head.
"Nope" He says popping the 'P'.

"You know, I've had my eyes on you all night. And I'm glad you came here" He says getting closer.
I smile lazily at him.
"Is that so?" I ask leaning in a little closer.
"Mhmm" He says.

I lean in, cupping his face and bringing his lips to mine. He reacts quickly and has me straddle his waist.

Waking up with the sun in my eyes was not something I wanted.
My head was aching and I wished I could pass back out.
I tried getting up but realized I couldn't. There was an arm around my waist. I studied the arm and knew who it was.

I turned around, faced to face with a sleeping Kian.
Wait.
I look under the covers and gasp, quickly putting them back down.

I slept with Kian Lawley.

I started shaking him, whispering his name.
"Kian" I whisper.
He stirs a little before opening his eyes.
"Good morning" His raspy morning voice was hot.
"So we really did..."
"Fuck? Yeah" He says.