gang related

this idea was from KA_Relano also peep logic's song lmao ALSO, let me explain real quick. so kian used to be in a gang right? (not really he said that in a video but tbh sounded hella serious ? but) but his past starts to catch up with him as people from the past start coming back.

Kian's POV

"KIAN!" I stop in my tracks, hearing the scream. I quickly run down the hall.
"KIAN CAREFUL!" Y/n shouts following me. She looked very harmed. But then again so did all of us. My girlfriend was literally kidnapped and we were all ambushed.

"I heard her!" I say back.
Running, I quickly come to a stop hearing another scream.
"Kian! Help!" I look at the door and start throwing myself into it, desperately trying to break it down. She needed me and I'd help her.
Finally hearing the satisfaction of breaking down the door, I quickly get up, drawing my gun, only to feel my stomach drop at the sight in front of me.

"No" I say barely above a whisper.
"Kian!" I looked right beside her body to see a T.v. It was an audio.
"Kian" Y/n whispers.

"Y/n" My lip quivers before I let out uncontrollable sobs.
"I-I tried so hard to be there for her and to make sure she was safe!" I sob.     She quickly pulls me in her arms, cradling me and rubbing my back slowly.

"I'm so sorry" I sob at her feet.

"You were in a gang?!" Jc yells. I just laugh it off.
"Yeah, I can't talk about that right now" I might've sounded a bit too serious. But no one could find out. I'm still recovering mentally. It's hard when you lost someone you loved from a mistake you made.

We finished the outro, before getting something to eat. "I'll stay here" I sigh.
"You sure man?" Corey asks.
"Yeah, I'm tired I'll probably get something later." I assure.

"Well alright, We'll see you around." They leave and I go into the kitchen getting a water before going to the living room.
Deciding I was too lazy to go to my room, so I just fell asleep on the couch.

A knock awakes me from my sleep, my deep, deep, deep sleep. I squint, testing if it was my imagination, before I heard more knocks following that. I roll my eyes and get up, walking to the door.

"I'm coming!" I say.
I open the door, before my eyes widen, not registering who I was seeing.
"Y/n?" I ask, still not believing it was her.

"Yeah" She smiles lightly. I quickly move aside, letting her come in.
"You got a nice crib Kian." She compliments.
"W-What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can we talk?" She asks.
"Uh, sure come to my room" I say, leading her down the hall before shutting my door behind us.

She sits on my bed, fiddling with her thumbs.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
She looks up and sighs.
"I uh. I don't know how to say this-"
"What happened? Tell me" I say.
"They're back." She says.

"They?" I question uneasy. I knew exactly who she was talking about. I just didn't want to believe it. I couldn't bare to.
"The vipers."
they're stupid gang names i know lmao.

"H-How'd you find out?" I ask.

"I was almost taken, Kian. They almost kidnapped me and sold me."

"What?!" I ask angrily.
I stand up, pacing back and forth.
"I-I obviously got away. It just scared me and opened my eyes that they never left. They were just waiting till we were comfortable. Too comfortable." She sighs.

"Did they hurt you?" I ask.
"What?" She asks.
"Did. They. Hurt. You." I say.
She sighs and gets up, pulling her sweater over her head. My eyes widen, until I notice the bruises on her stomach, back and one on her beck. I cup her face with one hand, my other tracing her bruise on her neck.

I lean in pressing our lips together, her kissing back before pushing away.
"Kian, we have to talk" she says pulling her shirt on.

"Your father, he was there. He was driving the van. He's still alive."

It wouldn't surprise me, which is a horrible thing to think  about.

"First he kills my girlfriend, and now he's trying to get you?! What more does he fucking want?!" I yell, slamming my fist on the table and standing up. Y/n quickly gets up in front of me.
"Kian-"

"How fucking dare he?!"

"Kian-"

"He's so pathetic-"

"KIAN, MEREDITH IS ALIVE!" She yells, interrupting me.
I stop, standing still, trying to understand what she said.

"She's...alive? There's no fucking way and the fact you're saying that-"
"KIAN SHE WAS IN THE CAR WITH YOUR FATHER!" She yells.
Suddenly, I get a notification on my phone. It was a text from an unknown number of a video. I open the video and Y/n leans over my shoulder.

It's Meredith. And my father. Making out.
I throw my phone at the wall, a yelp coming from Y/n.

"Kian. I'm sorry" She says.
"Fuck!"
"W-What's gonna happen?"
"You're staying with me." I say.
"What?!" 
I continue walking to the living room, getting ready to tell Jc she was moving in.
"Why?!" She asks.

"Because I know they're coming for you. You were one of the people I cared about most and you still are. You're a target." I say.
She just looks down.

"We're gonna have to get everyone back together and get them gone once and for all." I sigh.
"What?" I look up and see Jc, Corey, Bobby and Franny looking at us confused. "Kian who's that?" Bobby asks.

I sigh before sitting down on the couch.

"You guys up for a story?"

984 words

I'm sorry if this seems dumb or anything, it's a little different to write now lol, I will most likely add a second part🌸