The Death Touch Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

          "Should I be worried?" she asked, her expression surprised just as I was. I immediately tried to get out of his grip on me, remember, emphasis on the tried, because Blaine's grip on me got tighter on purpose, he brought me closer agianst his body. "Dammit Blaine! Let me down!" Still not listening, Blaine's grip was unbreakable, which was really annoying me.  I wasn't like those delibitated girls these vampires thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted with, keeping my mind blank, I pulled my leg up as fast as I could and kicked him in the neck. That did the trick, Blaine's grip loosened enough for me to get the away from him. 

           In five seconds flat, I heard a hissing sound coming from behind me, and I was pinned against a wall with my hand behind my back. I looked into angry, dark, black eyes and fangs ready to snap at any moment. Amy, I'm guessing was pushed out of the room, and Blaine was only an inch away from my face. "Aw, poor Blainey can't handle a kick," I wanted to say, but he probably heard me anyway. 

           "You really think you outsmarted me?" His face expression was annoyed but his eyes held amusement now. Before I could respond he twisted my hand tighter around my back, making me arch my back. And closing that distance between him and I. Our bodies pressed against each other, leaving my body hot over the places he touched. "I-I can outsmart you anytime, anywhere, and in anything," I was losing my breath, and it was scaring me. Blaine Hastings would be the last person on earth I could ever think like this about. But, right now he was the first, I gulped at how close his face was coming closer to mine, I needed to look away but his bewitched eyes captured mine. 

           I tried to break his grip on my wrist with my free hand, big mistake, now both my hands were forced behind my back. "No answer, I see," he said. 

           "You'll think twice before you make a bet with me, Blaine," I said, getting cocky for once. "Now, let go of me," I said, my nose nearly touching his now. "Why don't you prove that to me now, not afraid are you? I don't bite," he said, smiling smugly. 

           "Uh..actually, you kinda do, and I'm not scared of you," I said, digging nails into his hands, which sort of worked and backfired, he twisted again, harder this time, which made me press closer against him. Keeping my mind clear of my next move, my knee came up fast, only to be stopped in a millisecond, Blaine gripped my leg putting it around his waist, his face turned serious now, his nose trailing the edge of my jaw, leading up to my ear. 

           "Looks like you're not starting out well, Christy, why not admit defeat?" His lips brushing against my skin heading beneath my jaw to my neck. I held in a breath, remembering last time I was in this position, I almost had my blood drained. "Never, this is just a small victory, I'll take the rest," I said, my voice hoarse now. "Can't wait to see who wins," he said. "Now, do I get a reward for my victory?" he grazes his teeth on my pulse, Suddenly I scream, an ear piercing scream, very much loud and right next to this ear. Thank god for vampire hearing! Blaine's guard is down, making his grip loosen again, but this time I complete my task, I knee him in the groin hard. 

           "I told you I could outsmart you anytime, anywhere, and in anything, victory is mine Blaine, sweetie" I quickly get out of the room and run into my dorm adviser and Amy. "Are you okay, Christy? I'm sorry I couldn't come in, Blaine took his anger out on me," I could see a bruise on her wrist which was fading fast. "Yeah, I'm fine, I'll be right back, think you should check out on Blaine, he's..uh..not feeling well," Amy glanced smirking at me, she knew damn well what I was talking about, my dorm adviser on the other hand had the hots for Blaine. 

           "Omigod! Poor Blainie, is he ok?" she ran into our dorm Amy following behind her, only after give me a high five. 

                                                                       *     *     *