The Death Touch Chapter 9

The Death Touch

                                          Chapter 9

               THE LIGHT PRICKLED on my skin, the warmth radiating on my now messy bed, closing my eyes, I see a dark haired man, his eyes a silver grey sparkling from the light of the now setting sun. Small wrinkles are forming at the corner of his eyes, his sleek long nose brushing against my own, and his mixed grey and dark black hair covering his forehead messily. Sweat starts to form in the mouth of my palms, I began to pull away but he pulls me harder, while yanking on both of my arms, digging into my skin with his hard nails.

               “Oh no, don’t be so feisty, you don’t want me to ruin that pretty little face of yours,” he said, brushing his rough hands over my smooth skin. The touch was enough for me to realize that this was going to end badly. His left hand went to grab my waist, going down lower; all I could do is try to squirm away from it.

                “Don’t come any closer, let me go! You son of a-” before I could finish, he had already pushed me against the wall, banging my head in the process. His grip on my hands tightened while moving them behind my back, his other hand went to rub my mid thigh. I strained to keep my legs closed tighter but he just pushed through them until he grabbed my private area. An exiguous sound escaped me making him groan out in return, he continued to rub against me, ignoring the  piercing screams that left my mouth. 

                 “Hold still, you little bitch!” he grabbed the collar of my shirt tearing it in several pieces, he instantly grabbed my breasts squeezing them austerely, his hand only got tighter, squeezing painfully. Pulling away from my now bare chest, he shoves himself in between my legs, and grinds against me roughly. My legs were forcefully clinging around his waist and his crotch was pushing against me, I desperately tried to get away. When I was almost close to claw him out my hands were gathered above my head.

               Stinging tears never left my eyes, his free hand puttered with my breasts, and the only thing I always feared turned into reality.

               I was raped.

               He pushed into me tempestuously, penetrating faster and harder by the second, I closed my eyes trying to forbid the pain that was now spreading everywhere in my body. A bitter pain begun on my collarbone followed by a wet liquid, it was him, leaning over he was biting me. Blood started to leak through the wound hastily, spilling everywhere. The intense, metallic smell filled the air, leaving a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Spots seemed to dance around in my eyes, turning bigger until I was engulfed in the darkness of it.

             I jumped out of bed breathing heavily; swallowing back the big lump in my throat I grabbed a glass of water with shaking hands. My heart was beating loudly like thunder, I’m sure Amy could hear it. I was dreaming it all over again, I-I was remembering everything I spent such a long time to forget. It was the pain, the misfortune of being raped, the feeling of anger and sorrow.

             I quickly wiped away the tears as soon as Amy woke up; she was looking up at me with confused eyes. At first I was afraid she heard me, but thankfully fell back asleep. 

             It was an hour past curfew, I left the dormitory in need of some fresh air, walking down the empty campus the cold refreshing air hit me. I needed time to think, why did these flashbacks come back? Why did it suddenly begin to reappear just when I was ready to forget it and move on to a new life. When I thought I could like someone again...

             "Really Christy, it's bad enough you've stolen everything that's mine, but you can't rest until you have everything, can you?" I snapped my head back to see Sarah standing under a large tree, gripping a black cloth tightly. 

             "What are you talking about?" I asked curiously, Sarah let go of the black cloth and it fell to the ground, the ten feet separating us were now five. 

             "Oh don't play dumb with me, Christy, you sure as hell know what I'm talking about...., Christy why, why you?" Sarah's eyes were darker, I feared how drastically her appearance changed once again, she didn't remain Sarah, she became something else. 

             "You're going to regret this, Christy, even more than you regret walking home from Rachel's house alone that day," she walked a couple steps back. 

             "Wait a minu-" I began to say, but stopped dead in my tracks at her next words.

             "Even more than the pain I had to go through because of you, because of our parents, because of Damien," she said, stepping back a little bit more towards the darkness.

             "Sarah, what do you me-" I tried to say, before she cut me off again. 

             "What I mean is that, starting from tomorrow you're in for a surprise, hope you had fun in the spotlight, bitch, 'cause honey, now it's my time to shine," with that she disappeared in the darkness leaving me curious and confused. 

                                                                   *        *        *

   DUNH DUNH DUNH!!! What will happen to Christy? What does Sarah have planned for her?

Over 20 votes to get the next chapter!! Vote and comment please :3 It was a short chapter, had been busy for quiet some time so had to update it, even though I was going to add on more to it. Hope you liked it, if not then give any tips for improving.  A better chapter for my awesome readers in the next one! Bye. :)