The Death Touch Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

           "She needed my help, help for her revenge, against..." he dropped dead in his tracks, she was talking about her revenge, her words from last night, turning them to her side, of course she would start with someone that was farthest away from me than upgrade to people who were closest to me until she reached...Damien. My Damien. 

           "Me." his head shot up so fast I swear it had to hurt, even for a vampire. "So, you know, at last, I was nervous from my head to my toes on how you'd take it," I smiled, at least he showed some real emotion. "What did she want? What did she say? Anything about her plan?-" I began frantically, I could see he was expecting this, "Slow down, I'll tell you everything that I know."

           "After her revelation, I was incredibly pissed, although I didn't say anything, she just spoke about her hatred towards you. At first I was shocked and thought that maybe she was psychotic, she spoke of terrible things towards you and destroying you so Damien, my best friend would be hers. As if I was held by a leash, it broke, I was furious now," he looked away in disgust, I squeezed his hand for comfort, urging him to go on.

           "She then started phase one of her plan, spells. At that I really thought she was a psycopath, so I had to ask why, what did she think? She could get out of this? Why was she willing to harm her only, younger sister-" Realizing what he just said, he stared shocked at me, but I could tell I was wasn't any different. "She told me that right after I confronted her,I-" I stood up.  

            "I wasn't sure if she was my sister, Blaine, but you just confirmed it," I said, my knees feeling weak, my legs losing control I instantly fell. Almost fell that is, Blaine caught me in his arms, and set me on the bed again. The back of his hand was caressing my right cheek, he closed his eyes for a long moment, there was utter silence before he spoke again. 

           "I slapped her," he said with a strained voice, "I couldn't stop myself, if I hadn't come back to my senses in time, I knew, right then and there, I'd have sucked her blood dry faster than anything I've done before." he glared at the wall, his hand tightening in mine, my mouth dropped open, Blaine, The Blaine Hastings actually defended me? Obviously still reading my mind, he could tell I was beyond shocked. 

           "Don't get your hopes up, as much as I adore making your life a living hell, I can't stand someone else hurting you, now that's my job," he said, a smirk forming on his handsome face. "You're so full of yourself," I smiled, never thought I'd say this but, it was nice with him by my side, the one person I never thought I'd be feeling so close to since the day I met him. "Thank you..., for defending me" I reached out and gave him a long hug, I thought I saw a look of regret flash through his face before it quickly disappeared, I was imagining it. 

           "I think, I should head back to my room now," Before I could get up he pushed me back in my spot, "You need to rest, in case you didn't notice you were about to fall a minute ago." he said. 

           "I can take care of myself! Thank you very mu-" I immediately stood up, regretting it right after, my feet losing my balance making me fall, again. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain but it never came. Blaine had his hand around my waist holding me tightly against his body allowing me to feel his perfectly toned torso. While his other hand coming towards my face, moving my hair out of my face.

           "I can see that," he spoke, his voice was hoarse sending a chill down my spine. Smiling mischievously, Blaine picked me up in both of his hands, my eyes went wide. "WHAT exactly do you think you're doing?! Put me down! Now!" Blaine snickered, his moist lips pressing against my hair. 

           "Something I always wanted to do," Suddenly everything was moving extremely fast or was it us? After about a second, we were standing in my room with Blaine still holding me, bridal style, that's when Amy decided to walk in.