Chapter 5

I close my face with my hand. I am scared.

She raise her hand again want to slap me again but i quickly run away.

"You bitch! Come here! Don't run away pathetic." She yells. I run outside without wearing my shoes.

I think i will sleep at Irene house again today.

I walk to Irene house. Its 3 in the morning. I feel guilty to Irene because i will disturbing her sleeps.

I knock the door and reveal the sleepy face of Irene.

She seems shock looking at my face that full of bruises. "Did she hurt you again?" She asks. I nod and sob.

She hugs me and pat my back. "Come in. You know where to go." She said.

I go to the room next to her. She live alone but sometimes her boyfriend will stay here too. Maybe not tonight.

I clean myself because i know i am in mess. With puffy eyes and bruises.

Irene come in after that. She brings the first aid kid.

"What happened now? What that slut do?" Irene says.

"I forget to buy her make up." I reply. Irene sigh.

"Just live with me. She is not your family Lisa. You can run away from her. You can't be her slave. " Irene says. Her voice is rising. She is angry.

"I know. But she gives me shelter and foods. She take care of me when i am younger. Although she is abusive..." i say.

"What are you thinking Lisa? Just sleep. We will go to the dance academy tomorrow." Irene said.

I lay down on my bed. I hope i can sleep.

Maya...

She is the one that took me from the orphanage and wanted to adopted me. But she treats me like a trash. Oh and...Eunha is her daughter. She is the one that can take care of me after my parents died in the accident.

Eunha is kind to me. But i doesnt realise that she is fake. She is being kind because she wanted to take my boyfriend from me. Why i doesnt realise that she likes him for a long time.

Sorry for the very late update.