21 Spilling The Tea

Start from the beginning

Rosé and Jungkook finish their breakfast few minutes later. They're getting ready to work, grabbing their belongings before they leave the building. Rosé is going to Jisoo's restaurant of course as Jungkook is going to his... office. He dropped her off first before he goes to his place.

Rosé waves her hand to him as he leaves. After his car disappears from her sight, Rosé goes into the restaurant. She greets other workers and she heads to the changing room. A cramp is creeping in her stomach again, but the pain is nothing compared to the anxiousness build in her body about meeting Jungkook's parents tonight.

"Keep calm, Chae..." she exhales a breath, trying to smile for it.

---

Jungkook walks into his dad's work room. He notices his son, leaving his papers on the table to hug his son. "You come." his dad smiles warmly, releasing Jungkook from the tight hug.

"What's my first work dad?" he smiles back.

"Ah, something simple... But, speaking of work, are you abandoning your work as the photographer?" his dad asks him, staring questionably.

Jungkook shakes his head, "No. I fill the retire form from the studio."

"Oh, great. Let's just focus in dad's company that soon to be yours." his dad pats Jungkook's back.

Jungkook nods his head. His dad hands him a paper, "And here is your first work, this is the report of our employees' salary for the last two months, my secretary will send you the detail of this through the email. All you need to do is checking it and make sure our income is-"

"Dad, I got it." Jungkook cuts his dad.

His dad smiles, "As expected, you're great son."

Jungkook nods his head, looking at the paper as his dad suddenly asks, "And how's Chaeyoung?"

"She's excited for tonight." Jungkook smiles at his dad.

"She's a great girl. Can mom and dad come to her house sometimes?" his dad asks him.

But her house is my house as well, dad.

"Sure." Jungkook answers with a genuine smile on his face.

"Okay, let's start the work now!"

---

Rosé takes her lunch time as she gives the lead of the kitchen to Chanwoo. Beside, Jisoo is wanting to spend lunch time with her as well. They sit together in a corner of the restaurant, eating pasta while chatting about anything they knew. But slowly, the topic is turning into Rosé 's relationship with Jungkook.

"So, how's Jungkook?" Jisoo asks.

"Still a nice person." Rosé answers nonchalantly.

Jisoo rolls her eyes, "Well, then, when are you going to meet his parents?"

Rosé stops her eating, looking at Jisoo, "Tonight. And I'm so anxious right now."

Jisoo grins, "Take it easy, dongsaeng." she continues then, "When I was meeting Jinyoung's parents for the very first time, I was nervous as hell but they paid so much attention on me with their warm smile. And yeah, I talked about so many stuffs about work with them."

"It's because you know what is his parents' job." Rosé sighs out.

"You don't know what's Jungkook's father job?" Jisoo widens her eyes.

Rosé shakes her head, looking at her food as Jisoo face palms herself for her friend, "Park Chaeyoung, you should try to search Jungkook's name on internet! Right now!" Jisoo commands her as Rosé gives her a confused look.