19

"let's go drink, it's been so long!" boeun said, stretching her arms upwards after they had all finished their cat coffee.

hayeon looked down at the time on her phone and it was nearing dinner time already. what a long day it had been.

"sure. donghan?" hayeon agreed with boeun anyway, looked across the table at donghan to see if he would join.

"i have to warn you, that im still unsure of what my drinking habit is." donghan looked slightly hesitant but nodded.

they all laughed at his response.

"don't worry, all i do is fall asleep so i wont witness it if you do anything embarrassing." yongguk said, assuring donghan.

"then, shall we?" hayeon asked as she got up, the others following suit.

they said goodbye to the smiley pink haired waiter and left who they later found out was named daniel.

---

they reached a tent bar near to yongguk's house and filed in.

after doing a few shots of soju, yongguk had already fallen asleep at the table and boeun was giggling away by herself. she didnt have a high alcohol tolerance either.

hayeon eyed donghan and smirked at him.

"i see that only the strong ones are left. and you don't seem to have a habit like me." hayeon said, pouring him another glass as he did the same for her.

they carried on this cycle for a while until donghan yawned and leaned his head on hayeon's shoulder and sighed. before hayeon could react, he reached for her hand and pulled it towards him.

he played with her fingers for a while before intertwining their fingers, humming softly to himself.

"i think you've had too much to drink. and i think ive figured out your habit." hayeon began but was startled when donghan suddenly got up from her shoulder and sat up straight.

"you know what i always wanted to do?" donghan said slowly letting go of her hand.

"what's that?" hayeon asked.

donghan placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her gently. soft and sweet.

it seemed like an eternity later when they both pulled apart. hayeon glanced at yongguk and boeun who were both asleep at the table.

"that was..." hayeon's voice trailed off as she turned back to donghan who had somehow also fallen asleep at the table.

"umm- okay then."

///

the next chapter will be the last chapter ay