08

at the end of the meal when the time to part ways came, donghan took out his phone and not so discreetly waved it around.

hayeon, yongguk and boeun stared at him until a smirk came upon yongguk's face. he directed the smirk at hayeon who blinked back at him.

yongguk looked back and forth from her to donghan's phone.

"ah!" she blurted out the exclamation.

"do you want my phone number?" hayeon said, looking at donghan who was still waving the phone around, looking very stupid but also very cute.

"oh, how nice of you to offer! that would be great!" donghan slid his phone over to her.

it was then that boeun exploded in a fit of giggles because of the two awkward people in front of her.

"i'll text you." donghan said, taking his phone from hayeon, his fingers brushing against hers longer than they should have.

---

donghan: hi

donghan: its donghan

donghan: \( ̄▽ ̄)/

hayeon: aw!

hayeon: i love cute emojis

donghan: ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

hayeon: aww!

donghan: i have something to say

donghan: it's actually my birthday today

hayeon: and you said nothing earlier

hayeon: i could have paid for your meal as a gift

donghan: (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

donghan: no no no

donghan: meeting you was a gift for me already

///

i feel like i overdid it with the cute emojis but anyway,,

happy birthday to my man kim donghan. he burst into my life and wrecked my bias list so hard. (( he was number 1 when i took a pd101 top35 bias list sorter yesterday and i was shook bc how dare he overtake the nations bf kim donghyun who was number 2 )) i cant wait for his debut and i just know his hard work will pay off. lets show him lots and lots of love today and everyday bc he deserves it!

but fr how is this hot af boy 5 months younger than me istg