Chapter 29: The Finale

Start from the beginning

The Elite Four do as the dark sorcerer and continued to battle their fakes. The battle with ryuko and fake Satsuki continued as the fake satsuki was gaining a bit of an advantage.

Fake Satsuki: you fool. You think you can beat me without your kamui. But you're completely weak without it!

The fake Satsuki was about to give a devastating blow to Ryuko. But she was knocked away by you.

(Y/N): never think you can achieve victory with overconfidence, fake!

That's when Rei's voice could be heard on the speakers.

Rei: perhaps I should make it clear to you all about something. These clones aren't just simple fakes. They're literally all of your past-selves. Only stronger.

Frostwing: is that Rei?

Ikara: ah fuck.

The fake gamagori was about to try and crush Frostwing and Ikara, but he was hit by an enormous metal tennis ball that was hit to him by Omiko.

Frostwing: where the fuck does she get those things?!

Red Eyes: how was she able to create past versions of the Elite four anyway?

Rei: allow me to explain. I created these clones from the No-Star students' memories of their original reign of terror over the academy and that I used that to give form with Life Fibers. Now, it'll be all that I need to crush you all!

(Y/N): hell not bitch!

Rei prepared to strike, but Mako somehow hijacked the controls long enough to make the robot mirror her poses.

Mako: don't give up guys. You're all alot better than some clones she made. You're all better than you're past-selves in every way!

Dark Sorcerer: once again, Mako never ceases to amaze me.

The Elite Four suddenly turned the tables on their opponents: Nonon used a sound-negation field to explosively reflect her double's attacks back to their source; Gamagori, Frostwing and Ikara punched into the clone's chest and severed its Banshi; Inumuta sneaked behind his doppelganger and striked its uniform's weak spot, a power button on the back of its head, before smashing it with a keyboard; and Sanageyama deflected his imitator's shinai barrage before slicing it in half. Finally, Ryūko locks blades with the fake Satsuki and flipped over her head, ripping out her Life Fibers in the process.

Fake Satsuki: impossible!!!

The fake was destroyed.

Rei: that's it!

Rei unleashed the full power of the academy mecha, causing its arms to separate into multiple segments as it pulls itself free of the city.

Frostwing: a fucking transformer.

Honno City became greatly damage to the now-freed Honnōji Academy, chunks of land broke up, leaving Ryuko to be clenching on the legs of the Final Defense Apparatus.

Ryuko: f.....f...fuck!

Ryuko was then struck by the falling debris and sent her falling into the a deep chasm below. You flew after her.

(Y/N): I'm coming, ryuko!

Ryuko continued to sink in the water.

Ryuko's mind: damn it! I can't give up. I haft to protect my friends!

In space, a red flare was shown, as a familiar voice echoed from above,

Senketsu: ryuko....

Ryuko's mind: S.......Senketsu?