Chapter 4: Helping Ryuko

A/N: after seeing her first battle, you help ryuko after she had went unconscious and took her back to Mako's home.

(Y/N): keep it in your pants you bold bastard!

Dark Sorcerer: this was wise to do.

(Y/N): so about the girl in the skimpy outfit.

Dark Sorcerer: oh right, her name is ryuko matoi. That talking clothes she's wearing is called a Kamui.

(Y/N): kamui?

Dark Sorcerer: Kamuis are articles of clothing made entirely of things called Life Fibers. They have a degree of sentience and possess the ability to transform into extremely powerful and resistant armor suits sort of like what we're seeing here.

(Y/N): right......armor.

Dark Sorcerer: In order to do so, however, they need to feed on the user's blood. The amount of blood required to sustain a Kamui's powers depends on how well the user accepts the garment - if fully accepted, a Kamui can function nearly indefinitely with the blood taken during the initial activation. If worn by an undesired user, they can refuse to work altogether.

(Y/N): so.....it's kind of like a vampire?

Dark Sorcerer: well sort of but not entirely.

(Y/N): well, does it actually help in battle.

Dark Sorcerer: of course. You'll see in a few seconds.

(Y/N): hm......I'm not very sure she'll do well.

You were eventually proven wrong after you saw ryuko kick the live shit out takaharu and wasted him. You were amazed from how much strength one human could have.

(Y/N): that was amazing.

Dark Sorcerer: that's the result of wearing a kamui. It's embarrassing to wear but it makes you much stronger than ever before.

(Y/N): this is vundabar.

Dark Sorcerer: oh you speak German.

(Y/N): not really.

Ryuko then collapsed and went unconscious.

Dark Sorcerer: yeah, there are some things about it that do tend to happen.

(Y/N): oh. So now what?

Dark Sorcerer: go to her.

(Y/N): hey, let's back it up a bit.

Dark Sorcerer: not that!

(Y/N): then what is it?

Dark Sorcerer: just pick her up and follow the little girl with the brown hair.

(Y/N): fine, if it gets you to stop crying.

You flew into the Boxing ring and landed next to ryuko. You then picked her up and that's when the little girl named Mako came up right in front of you.

Mako: who are you ans what are you doing with ryuko?! Your not going to hurt her are you?!

(Y/N): calm down child. I'm not going to harm her. "Whispers" unfortunately.

Dark Sorcerer: not everything should end in destroying humans.

(Y/N): oh shut up.

Mako: I won't let you hurt my friend, ryuko!

(Y/N): I'm not going to harm her. I need to follow you anyway.

Mako: really?

(Y/N): yes. It's kind of hard to explain. Just help me out here kid.

Mako: ok.

You then turned your attention to the black haired woman known as satsuki. You just looked up at her from where she was standing while she was looking down at you from where you were standing. You eventually snarled and turned back to Mako.

(Y/N): lead the way.

Mako runs to the direction of her place.

(Y/N): boy, she's fast.

Dark Sorcerer: best catch up to her.

You opened your wings and flew after her while still holding ryuko.

(TimeSkip).

Ryuko was starting to wake up after being out for so long and she woke up to find someone hyperventilating on top of her.

Ryuko: what the fuck?!

She decked him upside the face.

???: Ah!

(Y/N): careful! 0_0

Mako showed up with her guitar case ans ryuko took out her Scissor Blade and pointed it at the man.

Ryuko: get the hell away from me, pervert!

Mako: no wait ryuko, he's my dad.

Ryuko: w...wait what?

There was a long pause.

Ryuko: ah crap! Sorry about that.

Barazo: ah it's fine. It's no problem.

Mako: this is my dad. He works as a back-alley doctor.

Ryuko: wait, really,

Barazo: yep, though I've killed more patients than I have trying to save them.

(Y/N): well I know where not to go for a doctor.

Dark Sorcerer: you think this is weird, you should wait until tomorrow.

(Y/N): wait, what happens tomorr.......

(TimeSkip).

Mako got hit multiple times in the face with tennis balls by a woman who had tennis balls under her skirt. She even challenged ryuko to a tennis match........no joke. Ryuko excepted and transformed.

Omiko: Ew, that looked painful and embarrassing, you masochistic stripper!"

Ryuko: oh bite me! I'm not a stripper!"

(Y/N): this is coming from a woman who has tennis balls under her skirt.

Uzu: what's the suppose to mean?

(Y/N): let's just say, I'm not sure she's hiding more than her panties under those tennis balls.

Omiko: 🔥_🔥

Dark Sorcerer: well this couldn't get anymore akwerd.

A/N: he would wrong. (That's it for now, good night).