Chapter 21: The Great Culture and Sports Festival

A/N: you and the others go to honnoji academy to face the mother of Satsuki Kiryuin.

Aikurō Mikisugi and Tsumugu Kinagase guided You, Ryuko, Mako and the rest of you to an undamaged section of their underground base after their Nudist Beach base was destroyed during the battle. Aikurō revealed to you all about the life fibers and  that Life Fibers were what induced humanity's evolution into Homo sapiens and the instinct to wear clothes. You just thought it was a crazy idea that humans did and went with it to why they were wearing clothes.

(Y/N): well hey, it's just common sense.

He further explained that ryuko's father, Isshin Matoi, founded Nudist Beach and created Senketsu for Ryuko to wear and fight the Kiryuins when she came of age, as she displayed a high resistance to Life Fibers. Ryūko becomes outraged that Nudist Beach saw Senketsu as little more than a weapon and took him off. She refused to let him kill his own kind. Tsumugu even threatened to kill Ryūko and Senketsu. That's when everything lead to now where you had to step in the way and calm everything down.

(Y/N): okay, okay. Now everyone just calm the fuck down. There's no need for us to all get all hostile.

Tsumugu: give me a reason why I should listen.

(Y/N): I could give you a ton of reasons on why and they would all work the same.

Frostwing: oh shit.

Ikara: oh dear.

Ryuko: better be damn persuasive then.

(Y/N): I persuaded you not to fear me when you found out I was a dragon.

Ryuko: I wasn't even scared about that.

Tsumugu lowered his gun only due to the face that he's shot at you before and it did nothing.

Dark Sorcerer: good. Now let's focus on the real matter at had. Like what the kiryuins next move will be.

(Y/N): you know, I don't know why we couldn't have just gone after them.

Dark Sorcerer: would there have really been a point to all of it? They would've either detected or saw you.

(Y/N):.......fair enough.

Red Eyes: all we can do for now is try to plan something out.

(Meanwhile).

At honnoji academy, everyone there was making preparations for something called the great culture and sports festival to honor the coming of Satsuki's mother, Ragyo Kiryuin. She was going to visit the school for the festival so they were trying to get everything put together. While that was going on, nui, along with a dragon, was watching all that was going on right now.

???: well this should be interesting. Another festival done by these humans.

Nui: it's to honor lady ragyo. They would know better not to do it.

???: whatever. It'll be nice watching as all these little insects start getting devoured by the covers.

Nui: it's the best kind of fun.

???: once (Y/N) comes along as well, I'll have the thrill of killing him as well.

Nui: I'll certainly have my thrill.

???: you don't mean that one boy do you? Frost something?

Nui: perhaps.

???: I'd rather not hear about it then. We need to head back to ragyo anyway.

Nui: of course.

Nui got in the dragons back and he flew off back to the Revocs Corporation.

(TimeSkip).

You and the others were heading to Honnōji Academy to take on the kiryuins.

(Y/N): time to put all of this to an end. I'm getting much too tired with this crap. I've got things to do.

Dark Sorcerer:"whispers" like speak with Omiko?

(Y/N): quiet you!

Dark Sorcerer: I just don't see why you find a woman interesting.

(Y/N): first of all, we're not dating, we're just talking. I've slowed things alot before we reach that point.

Dark Sorcerer: yeah if you say so. Just what will ryuko say?

(Y/N): in all fairness, this was was kind of before I was fully getting to know her.

Dark Sorcerer: -_-

You all arrived, but you found that the ceremony had already begun. The life fibers started to devour everyone there.

(Y/N): well shit. This is your fault for starting that whole conversation.

Dark Sorcerer: oh bullshit.

Frostwing: calm down ladies. We have an even crazier lady to stop.

You leaned in the middle of honnoji academy and the other gathered with you as you faced the rainbow haired woman known as ragyo kiryuin.

(Y/N): alright bitch, this little disaster is over.

Ragyo: who do you think your talking to? I am ragyo kiryuin, head of the kiryu.....

Before she could finish, Satsuki's blade pierced through her back and chest.

(Y/N): could you repeat that? I didn't hear you over the blood.

Satsuki: you've spoken enough, mother.

Satsuki slung ragyo into something that resembled a cross and crucified.

Satsuki: Ragyo Kiryuin. You'll pay for taking the life of my father, Soichiro Kiryuin, and for the life of my baby sister!

Ikara: o.....oh so this school was just made as a rebellion a.....against the life fibers.

Frostwing: yeah.......wait, how did you know that?

Ikara: i......i just guested.

Frostwing: -_-

You and the dark sorcerer looked at the crucified ragyo.

(Y/N): Jesus.

Dark Sorcerer: no, Ragyo.

(Y/N): -_-

A/N: wow, what a fag.