Part 2: RevealingThe Past

Start from the beginning

The two would smoke a blunt as they took turns tasting the jucies of one another. She loved the fact that he was a thug at heart, a ruthless beast that has yet to be tamed; but had the title, and respect of a pastor. After doing a five year bid in the pen for some felony charges he decided to give his life to God and walk on the holier side of the lawn. Along the way he picked up a wife, and a few tricks for the trade. The church unknowingly financed Devin and his wife Kayla Harper’s lavish lifestyle, the woman wanted him and the men wanted to be him. In every meaning of the word he was a God to the congregation and he fed off of the energy acting just as Godly as he was treated. Using his wifes love for the popularity and influence in the church against her he silenced her with designer clothes, and in return she turned a blind eye to illegal activities that kept their lives and church alive.

Gabbie came as a breath of fresh air to Devin, She was effortlessly beautiful and carried elegance with her as if it was her favorite accessory. Her ‘keep it real’ attitude and loving personality made it easy for him to fall head over heels in love with her. She pried into the deepest part of him the part he had spent years trying to shield as he led his church into the kingdom. His almond eyes, muscular built, and juicy lips that were outlined by the perfectly groomed goatee. The roughneck inside of him yurned for Gabbie and he indulged in his craving each time he had one. The two of them wanted eachother in the worst way, so much that the physical fights and long arguments became foreplay for the couple.

Gabbie clenched the satin sheets with her manicured nails causing her 14 carat diamond engagement ring to tip over as she endured the lash of his tongue. “Mmm don’t stop.”She giggled as he bit the inside of her thigh as he came up for air mouth dripping from her juices. The tattoos that riddled his body told the story of his past but only she knew it word from word. He swore to devote his mind, body, and soul to the lord but Gabbie took claim on his body the moment the wrapped her thick thighs around his waist.  Leaning in for a kiss they paused just gazing into one another’s eyes, accepting the moment for what it was as temporary as it was.

“I’m pregnant Devin.” Gabbie blurt out nervously breaking her eye contact with him. She had been holding in the secret from him and her bestfriend for nearly two months. Although it was unplanned and the product of sin, she was excited and knew that this was the extra push Devin needed to finally leave his wife.

Placing his hand on the small bump he frowned. “Ahhh how did that happen?” He  said calmly placing his hand on her flat stomach, he rubbed his thumb along side of her belly button slowly. “We’re going to figure this out together babe. ” He cooed into her ear smoothly as he thought of a plan to get out of the bend he was in. Having the reputation of being unfaithful it was unrealistic for him to ever leave his wife for his pregnant mistress without enduring the back lash of the congregation behind him. 

“There’s nothing to figure out Devin, I’m your fiancé and soon to be the mother of your child I’m tired of hiding in the dark, unable to kiss you in public, or wear my ring to church! I’m keeping this baby.” She exploded annoyed by his calm reaction to her news, she wanted it to rock his world like it did hers but it merely rattled it.  

“What the hell do you want me to do Gabriella? I’m MARRIED and I’m a pastor I can’t just drop my wife and introduce you as my new pregnant fiancé! It doesn’t work that way and you know it doesn’t.” He said sternly ending his rant with a soft kiss to her bare neck.

“Fuck your wife, you told me this is what you wanted Devin.” She said in a low tone trying to fight for the life of their unborn child.

“Shhh this is what I want just not right now.” He said softly moving a stray strand of hair out of the way of her beautiful brown eyes.

She melted like jello in his arms getting turned on by his anger, the warmth of the tip of her clit grew as he slyly slid his sanctified manhood deep into her. Wrapping his arms around her waist he slowly stroked in and out enjoying how dripping wet she got once she made him upset. He watched her hair bounce as she rode him steadily on the same bed he shared evening prayers with his wife daily. Leaning back onto the bed he lit a blunt and watched the exotic curves of hers move in a hypnotic motion as she took him to his climax.

She was worth it.

“What’s your name?” He groaned taking control gripping her waist tighly as he began to speed up the pace, causing the tapping of the two’s skin to make a slapping noise.

“Mrs, Mrs Harper!” Gabbie moaned out loud palming his lower torso trying her best to gain her composure and fight the large orgasm that was creeping up on her.

“So why are you trippin on me? Huh?” He said sticking all 10 inches of his manhood deep into her tight palace causing her to reach her climax and the decision to play her position as the sideline until further notice. I love you Gabriella.” He whispered softly into her ear following the words up with a gentle kiss to the ear. “We have plenty of time to make a family babe.”

“I love you too.”

“Does he know about the baby?” Sheneka asked boldly throwing Gabbie out of her daze and back into reality. Gabbie shrugged her shoulder, and looked down at the hospital floor once again, mourning over the lost of her child. She had made the premature decision to keep the baby even without Devin’s approval. She only lived with the decision for two days before she was gun downed and stripped of her motherhood.

A few light knocks on the door grabbed both of the bruised beauties attention. A sigh of relief escaped Gabbies lips once she saw a doctor. He was her ticket to escape the uncomfortable conversation she was having with her best friend. Time was one thing that was slipping away from Gabbie so her wounds were far from healed. 

PICTURE OF PASTOR DEVIN HARPER UPLOADED..  planning on writing this story just as a book so expect long drawn out details like the flash back into how Gabbie met Devin ^.^