--16--

>>First Double<<

Marzia's POV

"You what?!" I ask in disbelief, I'm probably hearing things.. "You heard me right.." he said
.....
"Uhh.. I don't know how to react to that.. ehehheh.." I awkwardly reply, this guy, Felix Kjellberg, just confessed to me... that he likes me!?

"I don't understand.. I thought you-"
"It was my way to hide my feelings!..  I think." He cuts,
Really?
"Uhh-"

"Okay! How about this, I ask you out and we'll see how it goes?" He says and he looked like begging, "Uhh- umm, er- s-sure?" OMG WHAT AM I SAYING?!
"Great! I'll pick you up at 7! Tomorrow!" He said, wait what..
"Wait.. ALREADY?!" I ask
"Yes!" He says with excitement and ran away, and with excitement as well.

Why did agree to this?
But I admit, it's nice to see this side of him..

--

Signe's POV

I grab both ice creams and give one to Jack, "Better then last night's pancakes.." he said and I quickly gave him a glare, "I meant some of it!" He exclaims to reassure me, "Winter is coming I can't believe we're eating this.." Jack complained and this time I gave him a serious glare "It was your treat!!" I say elbowing him at his arm, his face flushed with red "I-I know!" He excuses, I huff knowing it was.... an excuse.

Jack has been fun to be with.. our relationship has developed alot.. like alot..

"So.. what do you consider this to be?" I ask as I devour the cone, " A friendly date." He responds, "Friendly?" I said, woah.. that was suppose to stay in my head. "Why? What do you want this to be?" He asks leaving me silent.

--

Felix's POV

I would do anything to make this first succesful, I even took help from Ken and he teased me about it, I had no choice though.

"Hey, it's only the first so chi-"
"That's the reason! It's the first and I gotta make it special!" I explain and he just gave me a smirk, "So how long have you exactly been liking her?" He asks, my face flushed red and moved my head to make my hair fall covering one fourth of my face, "Well.. I guess the first time?" I said unsuringly, but I was sure I had immediate feelings for her the first time we bumped, I guess I was just trying to deny that feeling so I wasn't sure.

"And how exactly was that first time? like.. bumping to each other or somethin'?" he said, I was surprised by his wild first guess to be correct "Bingo.." I said with no excitement, who says 'bingo' that way anyway?

Ken comes to a stop and I did as well, him for some reason, me because well.. he stopped, "What?" I ask, he grins at me and slowly points behind me "Gucci." he says calmly but his face was more than that, and mine as well as I heard the name of the shop.

--

Jack's POV

She may have seen it as a date and I hope she'd reply with something else than- "Hey.. this IS kinda a date isn't it?" she says calmly, my face froze, what does she mean?! Is this official?! "Like.. a friendly date.. like you said." she continues, draining my excitement, "Yeah.." I reply bluntly. Why did I call it that?

I stare at my melting ice cream, exposed to the sun we are, Signe and I decided to have a break and sit at a bench, I noticed her quickly devouring her sweet dessert while I let mine melt into the cone, to my hands, I ignored it as it dripped on my palm, until "Jack! you're Ice cream's melting!!" Signe exclaimed waking me up from my deep thinking. "Oh... Whoops" I said like I didn't care that a drop stained my shirt, I quickly licked it of my palm onto the cone, but then stopped there. I turned to Signe who was staring at me wide eyed, "Why? Is something else melting?"

Signe's POV

Indeed there is... my heart, It would've been a great reply, but I don't want to be straight forward, I mean.. we just got close about.. a week ago.

I know why he's like this.. but I don't want to be a feeler or anything, but it was probably because I called it a friendly date...he called it that way too! But I guess he's expecting something else, his sadness either excites me or sadens me, "N-no.. it's just umm--" I tried explaining but my brain is blocked, the reason I stared is because of how he licked the melting ice cream, It's weird how that got my attention.

I looked around and saw his shirt with a stain, "Uhhh-- y-your SHIRT! It got stained on!" I said hoping he didn't notice the stammering. "Yeah.. umm that's fine.." he said, I seriously had enough of this gloomy side of his, I have to brighten the atmosphere!

"Umm.. Jack... you want to get another flavor?" I ask and decided to talk fancy "It's seems that you are unsatisfied with your pick... shall we?" I said and he quickly turns, "Haha.. no thank you.. I'm quite alright madam" he replied with the same accent.. we laughed at our attempts to act and talk fancy.

"May I say that I do want to have a dinner with Miss Signe here in a quite fancy restaurant for a first dat-.." he stops, I was about to laugh but just realized what he meant, I looked at him and his expression looked like he didn't know what he just said, or knew it would come out of his mouth, "I-I mean.. it was--"
"sure" I interrupt his quite adorable red face, he turned to me with a shock, he starts to smile and I do as well "Really..?"
"yeah.. I would love to have a dinner with Mr McLoughlin.." I say to let the embarrassment fly away, he smiles.

End of Part 1/2

A/N

This wasn't suppose to be a two parter but since it already hit 1000 words, and I'm kinda off schedule, I'll make it this way.

not that 1000 is my maximum, I just dont want chapters to be too long, and not that I have anything against long chapters.