--7--

>>Melix Perspective<<

Felix's POV

I got out of bed and walked out my room seeing Ken eating breakfast at the kitchen.. "Good morning.." he greeted, "good morning" I said half asleep.. walking to the kitchen, I grabbed some food and ate them..

I walked back to my room and started recording some videos..

It's been hours since I recorded a video and edited them..

I got hungry and went to the kitchen... "Aw shit.." I said... "Ken I'm going to the grocery.. there's no food." I said, "You got money?" He asked making me huff, "Of course!" I said, going to my room and getting my money and clothes.

I changed and grabbed my phone and it suddenly rang, Jack was calling, I picked up..

"Hey dude.. got anything planned for today?" He asked..
"Well.. I'm going grocery shopping?" I answered..
"Okay.." he said and hung up.. he sounded bored.. and I kinda want to hang out but my stomach said no..

I shoved my phone in my pocket and went to the front door..

>>>>><<<<<

I walked to the grocery and walked around aisles to find something to eat.

I walked to one aisle and saw an aged woman trying to reach something from the top shelf..

Marzia's POV

I walked into the grocery store buying ingredients for a youtube video about desserts.. I pulled out my list and looked for the stuff written on it..

I went to the flour section and saw a familiar blonde with an old woman.. I gasped and hid at the side of the aisle..

Felix grabbed something from the top shelf and then handing it to the woman.. "Ahh.. thank you very much.. I knew there's still hope in humanity.." the old lady said making Felix chuckle..

The woman left leaving Felix on that aisle...

Felix is such a different person outside of school.. he's kind and caring where as inside of school.. he's nothing but stubborn and mean to everyone he meets.. well.. mostly.

I noticed someone with a bear hat walk up to Felix and started talking to him..

"What are you doing here?!" Felix asked..
"Well.. I realized I needed to buy something..." the guy answered
"You could've just called me.." Felix replied...
"Yeah.. but I got nothing else to do.." he said..

Who is this guy.. what is he to Felix? They seemed close.. I've seen him a couple of times at school.. but they never interact with each other..

And I wondered.. why does he hide this side of him? I got even curious and leaned forward then accidentally hitting the stuff on the shelf and they fell making Felix and the guy turn.. I panicked and ran to the other side of the aisle..

Although I didn't hear any footsteps going that way but I heard them going the other way..

I turned to see Felix right infront of me, "Are you stalking me?!" He asked, "N-no!" I answered and he grabbed my arm tightly, pulling me closer.. "Ah!" I yelped from the pain, "I wasn't stalking you!" I yelled..

I quickly cupped my mouth realizing that I didn't just yell at him.. I yelled at him with my normal voice...my normal..high-pitched..voice..

He froze and then let go of my arm.. "You're going to regret that.." he said and walked away..

Oh no.. is he going to roast me?! And ran to him and grabbed his shoulder.. he turned around and smirked..

"With wh-"
"With that pity voice of yours and the fact that you're a complete stalker!" He said cutting me off..

My eyes widened.. "But Felix.. I've seen it all! You're not who you are at school!" I said..
"So you are a stalker!" He said.. "No! I've been noticing!" I said  and he walked away. I dropped my stuff in a basket and followed him.. "Why?!" I asked.. "Why what?!" He asked back, "Why do you hide it?!" I added.. he stopped and glared at me..

"To keep my reputation now leave me be!" He said and exited the store, "Felix! You don't need to be mea-"
"Will you shut up?!" He yelled at me.. my eyes widened..

I didn't care if he was going to roast me.. he was the same person in and out of school, "Fine.." I said and stormed off.. crossing the road not even looking left and right..

I noticed two bright lights getting brighter to my left.. "Marzia!" The swede yelled pushing me off the road making me fall to the side walk and I heard a car beeping and screeching its wheels..

I turned around to see Felix.. lying down unconscious.. his head dripping with blood..

I froze at the sight..

The driver quickly exited his car and stood there not knowing what to do..

I saw the guy with the bear hat running towards Felix and panicked pulling out his phone...

I didn't hear what he said.. all I know is that he dialed three times and soon after..

An ambulance came..