--10--

>>Remembering Memories<<

Felix's POV

I enter the school with Mark and Jack like the usual... the halls were peaceful with people just talking to each other, thats is until I came in their sight and the halls went silent.

"Is it really like this when I was gone?" I asked Mark and Jack as they nodded..

I mean of course they would be.. I am the most feared person here... next to me is Principal Hurley..

People just seem to look away but one decided to hide in his locker..

Thats when I remembered

"No one wants you here Swedish bastard!" He yelled at me. I slowly turned around and giving him a glare.

I walked to him and grabbed him by the collar pinning him to the wall.. "You take that back.. or you'll regret it.." I said as a threat.. he shook his head.

I pushed him in his locker "You had your chance.." I whisper and shut the door in his face.

I suddenly came back to reality... I roasted him.. ever since.. he would hide in his locker.

I walk to a hall and waved at Mark as he walk to another hall and Jack going the opposite direction.

I walk to my next class and notice the room beside it having loud noises and beats... "Oh yeah.. this where rap battles and diss tracks happen." I whispered to myself. I then enter my room.

Marzia's POV

The bells rang signifying our first break.. I walk out of class and first person I saw was someone I'd never expect..

Felix.. standing by the door.. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.. "I wanted to see you.." he said. I felt my face heating up, "W-What about your... reputation?" I asked.. and he giggled.. "What's wrong with hanging out with someone pretty?" He said and my face got even redder.. at this point I don't even know if he's teasing or not.

He's so oblivious... and I like it..

"But I'm ne-"
"So what? I like you and thats it." He said and I froze... he held my hand.

He looked at my eyes and mine stayed wide.. I saw Amy and Signe behind him from a far.. they seen to be looking for me..

"Marzia I-"
"S-sorry.. I need to go.." I said and ran towards Amy and Signe..

I turned to see Felix staring sadly but quickly looked away..

What was he about to say? 'I love you'? Impossible..

He's been acting so weird.

~The Next Day~

I ran to my locker and took some stuff I'd need for the next class..

The locker beside me suddenly made a noise.. I looked to my right and saw... PJ? He looked at me with his green eyes..

I had a crush on this guy for a while.. didn't last long and my feelings faded away 'cause I know he'd never feel the same way... and now..

"Look I-" but before he could continue I felt my wrist being grabbed.. I turned around to see Felix..

"Sorry man.. she's taken" Felix said... PJ stared at him "That's not what I meant.." said PJ.

"What are you talking about?! Im not-" Felix quickly covered my mouth and shushed me..

What is wrong with him?!