--3--

>>Dripping Wet<<

Marzia's POV

"So how many videos have you guys posted? And did you get any subs yet?" I asked. The three of us Amy, Signe and I were at the cafeteria, it's been a week, since the first day, and I'm starting to get along around here, except for Felix and his gang.

A roast happened last week, and  it's even the first week! And of course.. PewDiePie won.

"Only one so far.. just a speedpaint no subs yet.." Signe said, "Well.. I had about three videos this week, and a few subs.." I said, and we both looked at Amy.. "What about you?" Signe asked.

"Hmm?" Amy looked up mouthful and swallowed.. "Well.. nothing much.." was all Amy said, Signe and I looked at each other and looked back at our plates to finish it...

>>>>><<<<<

After school, we all took and placed some stuff in our locker, and walked outside the gate.. I slid my hand through my pocket and realized that something was missing... my phone.. I must've left it in my locker with the other books "Hey.. guys.. sorry to stop but I think I left my phone at my locker.." I said, "Oh.. sure.. go ahead and get it" Signe  said kindly, "Make it quick though! Kathryn's waiting for me to study at a specific subject!" Amy yelled, "'Kay!" I waved and ran back inside.

>>>>><<<<<

I opened my locker and looked for my phone, "Omg yes!" I whispered in relief, my phone was right under the books...

I closed my locker and locked it, I turned to my left to walk back.

But then.. I saw something magical...

Felix.. dripping wet, he was picking something from his locker..since the glass door was meters away in front, the sun was shining through it and Felix looked like he was glowing.

I stood there, staring at him, inside I wanted to ask him what happened?, and who did this? So badly, but I shook my head and ignored it..

I walked passed and noticed something hit my foot, before I knew it, I tripped and was falling, my face about to hit the ground, my books fell from my hands as my arms tried to save me, but someone else's arms saved me..

Those arms carried me to balance, I picked up my books, "Can you stop?!" The guy said, I turned to see Felix, "Stop what?" I asked, "Stop bumping into me! It's getting annoying..." He said, I glared at him, "It's not my fault! Don't blame me!" I yelled and ran outside.

Felix's POV

I watched as she ran to the school gates, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt guilty inside, I grunted, how was she suddenly behind me as I was turning around, and why did I save her from the fall? This question ran through my head while drying myself and walking all the way to my dorm.

>>>>><<<<<

I walked in my dorm to see Ken sitting om the couch watching TV eating some cinnamon toasts, "Woah... what happened to you? You're drippin we-"
"I know.. I just got into a fight that's all.." I said cutting him off, "Where? At the swimming pool?" He asked jokingly.. "No.. I was pushed to a pond.." I said, walking to my room and quickly changed.

I walked outside my room after changing and sat beside Ken.. "Who did it?" He asked, "Ken.. No.. I don't want you getting into another fight.." I said.

I suddenly had flashbacks from what happened last year Ken had a fight just to protect me, he was like an older brother for me, he doesn't care if I'm mean and stubborn to people at the university, "Because I know you're a completely different person in the inside" his voice echoed through my head.. I smiled at the memory..

"I wont fight them.. just tell me who it was.." he said, I looked at him with concern, I remembered the first time I was here, laughing and telling jokes with Cry and Ken.. until..now.. but I had to keep it that way... to keep my reputation as the King if this University..

"Well..-" I was cut off by a sudden knock on the door.. "Hey Felix!" I heard the Irish dude yell from behind the door.. "Coming!" I yelled back, I opened the door seeing Mark and Jack..
"Sorry Ken.. we're going out is that fine?" I asked not telling him where we're going.. "Sure.." he replied and I smiled shutting the door..

Jack, Mark, and I went to the PC lab, where all the computers for each student are found.. we made the lights remained off and turned on my PC, "So what's his YTname?" I asked Mark and Jack who stalked the guy I fought with earlier just to know his YTname.. "Oh here.." Jack said, typing the name at the search bar, his channel popped up, I clicked his channel which had about 5 videos, and 50 subs.. "This guy is definitely going to regret that push.."

>>>>><<<<<

After a while.. we've gathered enough information to roast the fuck out of this guy.. suddenly.. I felt the urge to search the girl I always bumped to.. I think her name was Marzia or something..
"Felix! You coming?" Mark called.. "Oh! You guys go ahead.. I'll be right behind you.." I said..

I waited 'till their footsteps faded away and door shutting, signifying that they left, I quickly clicked on the search bar and typed her name, the first thing popping up was a channel called Marzia, with the icon of her on a white dress.. I clicked her channel, all of them are about clothes and make up.. I shrugged and watched some of her videos..

There's really nothing to hate about her.. nothing negative, her videos are all positive.. I sighed and clicked away closing google chrome and shutting down my PC, I looked at the time and it was 7:56, school gates aren't closing 'till 8pm so I quickly stood up and exited school grounds.. making my way to my dorm room..

>>>>><<<<<

I layed at my bed and sighed,

Why did I save her from that fall?

Why did I suddenly feel guilty about yelling and blaming her?

Why do we always cross paths?

What is it about her that makes my insides melt?

These questions were stuck in my head.. like I needed them to be answered right away..

Why do I feel like I'm-

I stopped the question.. there's no way I can be.. especially to a annoying italian newbie like her..

There's just no way...