Getting to know eatch other

Ruby's POV
      So do you need to borrow my notes ?you say 
To echo. Why would I need them ?she says.oh well the people that aren't nerds usually want my notes. Hey! She says. Just because I look like this doesn't mean I am not a nerd. She says joking.

Well ummm I really don't have any freinds or at least I don't see them till math club. Hey (y/n) u like your shirt I like the misfits but I never find a shirt of them of any other bands.

(Y/n) POV

What! She has never went to hot topic before she probably doesn't know what hot topic is. You say in your mind. Well this Friday we are having a big day ahead of us after school then.

Do you want me to introduce you to all of the other kids in black.she says. You gasp my first freind is already getting rid of me. You say jokingly. You both laugh. You day shure and she walks toward them and seemed to me like she has talked to them before.

Hey Ruby. One of them says.what new CD do you need. Says one of them. Oh I was actually came to introduce you to my freind. Uh (y/n) this is  Fate and Tyson. Also this is Sakura and marinne.says Ruby. Guys this (y/n).

You say hey. You tell them that you can call you echo for because that was your middle name. You tell them how you and Ruby met. They say thanks for helping there friend. You guys start talking about bands and then she shows up.

Hey loser looking at Ruby I need your notes. She says then she looks at you with a ugly smirk .oh look who it is little emo looks like you found your black clothing clan.

FATE'S POV

Look Hannah I think you shouldn't be here. You are just causing problems preppy. She looks at you with a ugly look and then her jaw dropped. I only came for her notes and don't call me preppy. Looks like you got a taste of your own medicine.

Look emo I didn't come to ruin your prayer for mcr to come back together. Let me do what I came hear for to get the notes and maybe make fun of  your freind here but that was probbaly it . Says Hannah .You won't make fun of (y/n) and you won't bully Ruby. She will also not give you her notes

Your POV

Yea because you will take my notes instead.you gave her the notes.you probbaly gave me some bad notes, emos don't do good here but I'll just get it from someone else. The Hannah walked away.why do you give her your notes said marinne I think that was the point. I gave her fake notes I always have fake notes in my back pack.you guys ended up talk about panic! At the disco , and how brallon has to be real.

Sorry that this was a short chapter but thanks for reading.