Chapter 2- Diary

Mulai dari awal

I jumped up and he grabbed ahold of my diary and I jerked backwards hitting something incredibly hard on my head,I fell as I lost control to my feet.I then couldn't feel anything I blinked slowly and heard a echoey voice yelling my name,Baekhyun maybe or was it my imagination? I felt something dripping down my neck as I slowly closed my eyes and then I saw darkness,am I really going to die like this?

~At The Hospital~

I heard loud beeps,my head was hurting so much.I opened my eyes a little bit to see that I was in the hospital,it was a little quiet empty room and I didn't see my mom or dad anywhere.I know that I am not possibly dead yet but I was happy to be alive.I then saw Baekhyun sleeping beside me with his head placed on the bed,he looked really exhausted.

He looks so cute!

Oh wait,the diary! Did he read it? I don't know,maybe he did.I felt my face felt warm from seeing Baekhyun this close to me,this isn't healthy for me...I heard his silent breaths as he sleeps peacefully.He fluttered his eyes open and had a surprised look on his face.

"Nana? Your awake! Do you remember me?" He said pointing at himself,what is he doing? He looks like a total idiot,does he think I lost my mind?

"I don't know you." I said squinting my eyes pretending.

"What? You don't? Yah,Kim Nana." He said placing his hands on my shoulder shaking me,he is really dumb.

"Let go of me you pabo!" I said as he paused and smiled,he gave me a light hug and let go.I blushed and looked away,he just hugged me!

"What happened?" I said as he sat down beside the bed.

"You fell and hit the cabinet and your head was bleeding a lot and you passed out.So,I called the ambulance and carried you into the truck." He said as I understood what he said.

He carried me? Baekhyun was actually concerned about me? I can't believe it.

"Did you tell my mom?" I asked.

"Yeah,she said she is coming right now." He said.

"Thanks." I said softly.

Baekhyun simply nodded and smiled.I saw my mom enter the room with Mrs.Byun and she was surprised,she walked towards the bed and Baekhyun explained everything and they both calmed down.

"Ah,Baekhyun.Thank you for bringing Nana to the hospital,it could've been bad if you didn't do anything." My mom thanked Baekhyun and hugging him.

"It was nothing,the doctor said she should stay in the hospital for 5 days.The doctor needs to see if anything is wrong with her,she lost a little bit of blood.She can be dizzy a lot of times,so she shouldn't go to school and rest.I'll visit everyday and give her notes on the subjects we are doing in school." He said with a cute smile,hard to believe he would actually do that.

"Oh,Baekhyun.Your such a good boy! I will leave Nana in your hands to take care of."

"Wait? why do I have to stay in the hospital for 5 days? I feel fine,umma I have to go to school." I said not hesitating.

"Even though you feel fine now,it might be still dangerous.You stubborn girl,you should also care about your health.Go rest and eat your medicine the doctor gave to you." She said giving me a glare,I laid down and remained quiet.

"Arraseo? I'll be going now." She pecked my forehead softly,Mrs.Byun said bye and they both left the room.

Baekhyun was still sitting beside me and we both didn't seem to have anything to say.

"Baekhyun..." I started slowly.

"Heavy." He replied cutting me off.

"Heavy?" I questioned,what did he mean by heavy?