17)THE LOVE I SEE

Depuis le début

He came up after a while and brought me omelet with bread and a cup of orange juice. He fed me the food with his own hands and I feed him.

"Armaan, I was thinking if I could go to ami and abu's house, it been more then two weeks and I really miss them." I said finishing up my breakfast.

"Aminah, I know you really do but you need bed rest...i don't think you should travel, how about you call them and tell them to come over and I think I should go to the kitchen..have some cooking to do for my in laws!" he left out a giggle and so did I and then pecked my lips.

"Great!!!Why don't you let the servants do the cooking? And um, when are Aunty and uncle coming back from Philadelphia?" I asked.

"I don't like the food servants make and mom and dad are coming next week." he replied.

"Okay!"

"Umhm!" he said and left out to the kitchen. I picked up the phone and started dialing mom's house number. Dad picked up.

"Assalamalaykum beta, how are you my baby?" dad asked, I could feel the happiness in his words.

"Alhamdulillah, I'm fine, how is everyone?"i said.

"Subhanallah, everyone is great..how's Armaan?" he said.

"Alhamdulillah, he is great, what can I tell you...he has been taking care of me really really well!" I said.

"That's good! What made you call?" he asked.

"You guys have to come over today for dinner...i really miss you guys a lot and Armaan doesn't want me to travel a lot, so he said invite you guys over and plus your son in law is in the kitchen making dinner." I said giggling a little.

"Beta(daughter), your not well...we don't want to disturb you."he said.

"No dad you have to come!" I said.

"Okay, as you wish..i will let you know when we will be there." he said.

"Okay, Allah hafiz!" I said.

"Take care, Allah hafiz!" he replied.

After a while, I walked down the stairs slowly into the kitchen and that's when I saw Armaan. I couldn't hold my laughter so I started laughing really really loud. He had flour on his spiked up hair and on his forehead. He looked up at me and said,

"What's so funny?"

"You have flour all over you!" I said laughing really hard.

"It's okay, I'm just cleaning up...thats from the naans!" he said giggling.

"Okay, their going to be here any minute...go change." I said.

"Okay missy, and you go sit down before I make you go to the bed rest again!" He said sarcastically!

"Okay! Now go!" I said and he walked away to our room.

As soon as he left the house bell rang. I was about to get up but then he called from the staircase,

"I got it...you stay where you are!" he yelled nicely.

"Okay." and I sat back down!

He opened the double doors and my family walked in. I stood up and they came to me and each of them have me a hug. I felt so good seeing them after a long time. Well of course they are my parents. My mom wasn't worried at all about me because she knows how well Armaan takes care of me. My family is really proud of him and so an I, to have a wonderful husband. Nowadays, no one takes as much care of their wives as much as him. He is something that no words could describe. My man is awesome!

"Assalamalaykum, Mom and Dad!"i said hugging them both at the same time.

"Walaykumassalam, Beta(daughter), how are you!" They both said hugging me.

"I'm fine! How are you?" they said.

"I'm great Allhumdullilah, your son in law takes great care of me!" I said really happy and smiling looking at Armaan the same time.

"We know our son is great!!" They said.

"Of course!" I said and then they started greeting Armaan.

Sheila picked up the food and the plates off from the dinning table and everyone else was in the living room. After the delicious good my hubsy made! When I walked into the living room, they were all chit chatting with Armaan. I walked in and sat down on the sofa next to Armaan. We all chatted for 40-45 minutes and then they got up to leave. Me and Armaan walked them up to the door. We were just greeting them bye and I sit the door. Walking back I had felt very bad pain in my stomach.

"Ughhhhhh" I yelled and I was starting to cry.

"What's wrong Aminah? Are you okay? What happened?" he said picking me up bridal style and placing me to the sofa.

"Armaan, I think NOW is the time!" I said sreaming.

"OMG...let me call ambulance NOW!" he said taking his phone out and dialing the ambulance number. I seen tears of happiness in his eyes! He was really happy.

In less then 5 minutes the ambulance was here. Armaan picked me up bridal style and drove off with me to the hospital. As soon as we got there, I was sent into the delivery room. Armaan came in with me. After 2-3 minutes, doctor Sarah was here she said,

"A little more waiting!" I turned to Armaan and we both smiled. He left a kiss on my forehead, still holding my hand tightly!

----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!!!! One more chapter and then this book is over!! *wipes tear away*

Plz plz plz

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

thank u SOOO much!

lovecare16