14) THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER

Hey how are you guys?...I know it's a late update and a short one but I am having major exams right now like legit! wish me good luck and hope you guys enjoy!

Let me know what u think about the new cover in the comments below...hope u like it! I made a married couple since Armaan and Aminah are now together...so what y'all think? Love u all:)

Plz don't forget to-

👍VOTE

💬COMMENT

👥SHARE

lovecare16

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Armaans POV

-------------

I woke up with the ray of sun falling at my eyes. I checked the time and it was 7:15am. Way early for a Sunday, usually I wake up at around 10:00 am on Sundays because I have a day off and that I'm a heavy sleeper but I think I couldn't sleep till late today, it was probably because of the thought of Aliyah and Aminah. Well at least I think it was because of this.

I turned around so that no my face was facing Aminah's slim back. I got up to go to the bathroom but Aminah caught my attention. I sat on the couch which was right by the side of the bed Aminah was at. Taking a deep breath, I started staring at her face. She is so innocent and admiring, she is beautiful. I had the same feeling I had for her back in college, well maybe I feel better. Even though I loved Aliyah, there was something that told me she wasn't the one. But at the same time I see that I was deeply in love with Aliyah then...4yrs ago, but now I love Aminah. Ever since I first met her, I had feelings for her. But I never expressed them because I knew Aminah was a good muslim and she wasn't going to be able to handle it. Who knew that one day I will end up with her. But I guess Allah (the most merciful) wanted me to forget the past and move on. And so I did.

As soon as I got out the shower, I dialed the airport's tickets handling department and booked tickets for our honeymoon to Paris for Wednesday.

I promised Aminah to take her to the honeymoon this week and not last because I still felt like I had love for Aliyah, but I was wrong. Very wrong. When I came back inside from my study...which was attached to my room...and the bathroom was attached to the study along with the ironing section which was attached to our closet and our room I must say now. It was like a whole portion of a house ...it was huge. It had to be, it belonged to the owner of the Sheikh's company. Me! Sheikh company is New Yorks third highest business leading company which made me rich! Anyways, I still had my towel wrapped around my waist and I headed to the room to change. Aminah was still asleep until I knocked down the vase on the coffee table besides the couch and hurt my foot. It started to bleed.

"Armaan, what are you doi--" she didn't finish off, instead she ran up to me and gestured me to sit in the couch.

"Are you ok? If you needed anything you could of just woke me up...ohh my it's because of me I woke up so lat--" she said out of breath.

"Aminah, I'm ok don't worry and it's not your fault, I was not looking were I was going."

"Oh no...let me just go get the first aid kit." she said and ran downstairs to grab it.

While she was gone, a thought came to my mind. I saw it in her eyes, I saw what I never saw in Aliyah's. I saw the worriness, pain in her heart for me. And most of all, I saw her love for me. The thing that I searched for in Aliyah's eyes. Love.

My thought got disturbed because Aminah rushed to the room with the first aid kit and took my foot in her hand.

"Aminah, it's just a small cut, you don't have to.."