0.5|| Feel Loved (Arely)

Okay, this one is for Arely! Hope you enjoy. (This is a little like Riverdale as in the Betty and Jughead love story)
~~~~
Arely's POV
"I just still can't get over the fact Sam and Kat are together!" Colby shouted, sipping on his milkshake from Pops. My eyes scan this feature as I sip my shake slowly.

His perfect smile and laugh, his vibrant blue eyes, the cute way his nose slightly scrunchs up when he laughs.

Colby looked over at me and smiled before looking down at his shake, pulling his signature beanie farther down his head.

My smile widened as I shook my head. "They're in love, Colby." I look over at the two sitting across from us, smiling and laughing.

"They are so in love." I smile dreamily, wishing I had that.

"You think?" Colby whispered, looking at the two.

I sigh. "I know. Just look at the way they look at each other." Colby smiled and looked at me.

"What's that look for?" He asked. I looked at him, confused. "You looked like you longed for something."

I knew what look he meant. I shook my head and chuckled. "I just wish I was in love like that." I looked back at them and bit my lip lightly.

Colby grabbed my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. "Me too." He sighed. I smile and intertwined our fingers.

Randomly, Colby looked at me and blurted out, "I love you." He immediately covered his mouth in shock and turned crimson red.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm such an idiot. I-" I leaned across the table and kissed his lips softly. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you too."

A/N
Sorry this one is so short. I'm starting another story soon and I haven't had time to write. Hope you enjoyed this Arely.