fifteen

His eyes sparkled in the moonlight. As he pulled back, I could feel myself become hot.

I placed on my hands on my cheek, hoping he wouldn't see them turn from their normal flesh color to a light pink.

Izana started to chuckle, I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. Then, he grabbed my waist and we stood there, which felt like forever.

I didn't know whether to jump for joy or cry. I held onto him tightly just lightly sobbing into his shirt. Then I pulled back, and wiped my tears away.

"It's late, I think I'm going to go now," I said, dreading the fact I had to leave him.

"I'll walk you out."

He held my hand and I smiled at him. We left his room and headed towards the gate.

We were silent, but our hearts were talking.

Seeing him form a frown on his face I chuckled to myself.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I left the castle, feeling ecstatic, I went back home.

Never in my life, I'd would think that I would love someone. Well I mean someone other than my family, genuinely love them and care for them. I'm one of those girls who could care less about those things, even though it would be nice to have, I'm not chasing to the ends in the world for it.

But once you have it, you don't want to lose it.

You wouldn't anything that would jeopardize that.

Once I arrived, I quickly went to my room, slipped on my pajamas and jumped into bed.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow, walking up knowing that a whole new day, is a whole other adventure just waiting for me is exhilarating. Just thinking about it gets me all riled up.

Today isn't as bad as id thought it will be, in the end, I found my prince charming. 

I let tiredness consume me and drifted off to sleep.

• • •

The golden medallion in the sky shined down on me, urging me to wake up.

I dashed into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. Feeling the cold droplets touch my skin made me jump. After my shower, I did my morning routine as usual. Preparing for the day, doing my hair and making sure I don't look like a mess.

I've never felt so joyful, especially in the morning.

I quickly scurried down the stairs, shooting a good morning to the last at the desk and the cat, whos sitting on her pink pillow as usual.

I exited the building being exposed to the lively city of Clarines. You can never get tired of this city. You'll always find something new every day and the positive vibes are contagious.

I waved to everyone on my path, as I made my way to the castle.

Once I finally reach the castle, I see a certain blonde haired boy waiting for me.