\\ night duty // part one

Grover and I were on night duty. I was walking ahead of him and I heard his feet catch up to me. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"What's up Grover?" I asked before noticing his eyes piercing with desire.

"Grover what's up with you?" I was a bit worried, he never acted like that before. Grover brought his hand up to my face and gently turned my chin to his direction so that I could look at his eyes which I was trying to avoid.

I was captivated. I read his lips and looked into his eyes full of lust. I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him. I wanted to make this interesting so I broke the kiss "I've been waiting for this." I whispered into his ear. Grover kissed back immediately. "Then why play so hard to get" he said smiling. Grover pulled off his jacket and tossed it to the side. I leaned in towards Grover and bit his ear. Grover tucked his head on my shoulder allowing me to go farther. He then moved his hands up my neck and tangled his fingers in my hair. I moved in closer and started sucking on his neck. His hands came down to the edge of my shirt.

"what are you doing?" I asked him suddenly.

"what do you mean" Grover said going back for a kiss.

"are you sure about this Grover" not stopping him. Grover opened his eyes and looked right at me again.

"I have never been more sure in my life" he smirked. Grovers hands went back to the edge of my shirt.

"what are you waiting for" I knew I was sending him different signs. I love to play with his emotions for my humor. I let Grover rip off my shirt over my head. He then pulled me into the nearest closet. I start to unbutton his shirt one by one and yanked it off. He then lets me strip his tank and we go back to the make out. Grover shuts the door and pulls me closer to his bare chest.

"I just wanted you to know I've always had just a little crush on you Grover." he smiled and started to work on my neck. I instantly melted in his arms. Grover smiled and whispered into my ear. "You mean that".

"I have never been more sure in my life" I said using his own words against him. He pushed me to the door and traced his hands down my legs all while my fingers ran up and down his chest. Grover tucked his fingers behind my knees and picked me up. I wrap my legs around him. I give him a quick peck.

"Are we about to do this?" Grover set me back down and looked me straight in the face and started to unbuckle my belt. Without words I knew my answer. He slowly bent down with his finger locked onto the belt loops of my jean shorts pulling them down with him as he crouched to the ground. He helped me get the end of the pants off my ankles and onto the floor next to us. I did the same to Grover as flirty as I could. When I got back up Grover started to run his hands all over my body and I pulled him in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~

We took our time while we put our clothes back on to join the group. Grover pulled me into a final kiss before we silently walked back into the room.  Everyone in the room was sleeping so Grover and I snuggled together on the remaining couch and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

This was inspired by the freaky fam rp💚

I didn't write the "smut" part of the story because that would have been weird.

If you guys really want it I will force myself to write it for you but you have to share with your friends or with just anyone and comment.

If you have any suggestions for a chapter comment it down below.

Share for part 2