The deal

"Thea,we need to talk." Becka whispered to me."outside now." Thaila then whispered to me. I walked out outside to my back garden."whats sup guys." I said all cheery. "We know." They said in unison. Oh no they know my secret. Wait which one i have lot.

The only hing i could think of was to act dumb. "Know what?" I asked. "Look when you went to get ready Ryder told us girls that your not actually a goodgirl and he told us your history with him." Thaila said looking concerend "Im going to kill him. Im sorry i didnt tell yous i wanted to make a good impression on yous all. Most moms think im a bad influence. Forgive me?" I asked more like pleaded."its fine were not as good as you think." Becka now spoke up."yous seem good though." I said truthfully. "How about we struck a deal. You act how you do in school and out like the real you and we will act our own selfs." Thaila said towards me while becka nodded. "Okaii yeah." I aswered.

We then walked into the film the guys looked board as fuck. "How about we go swim." Becka suggested and everyone agreed the boys went to theres and grabed there shorts and a towel and i borrowed the girls a bikini each. The boys came back  15-20 minuets later with there stuff i let them use a guest bedroom to change and get ready. Once changed we all went outside, it wasn't really hot but it wasn't really cold, it was more like a mild day. 
______________________
After a few hours of swimming we thought it would be a good idea to get out. Once we was all changed everyone went home. Once everyone was out i looked up the closest ice rink. I haven't ice skated since last year with that thing with Ryder. To be honest i stopped alot of my activities because of that thing. I saw that there was one 20 minuets away and its open until 9. Its only 5:30pm so i could go now and have a few hours skating. I changed into some nike leggings and a nike jumper. Then i grabbed my white ice skates and some money. I started driving and got a few wolf whistles when it came to the red light, green light came on so i setted off again.
______________________
I paid and went on to the ice, it was basically deserted. I made sure there was no one i knew before i started skating. I did jumps and twirls, i enjoyed every moment of it. God i missed skating i was in the skate finals last year, iv won 4 years in a row. Maybe i should start my gymnastics again. I miss that too.

As it came close to 9 i skated over to the exit and got off the rink. I took off my skates and began to pack up. "Wow you really are good, your mum told me you stopped." The voice was low and husky. It made me jump. I turned around and saw Ryder. "What are you doing here." I nearly shouted at him. "Remember your mum told me you have to be good and keep an eye out on you. Oh and also she said i have to stay at yours with you to make sure your good." Ryder said smugly. "Fine hurry up im tired and i need to get home to sleep." I said annoyed at him and my mother.

As we got to mine, we put on a movie so Ryder could 'keep an eye out on me'. I could find my self slowly dropping off half way through the film, we was watching annabell and it was so boring, it wasnt even scary.
______________________
I must have fell asleep because i woke up to my alarm with a arm around me and my head on Ryders shoulder. Ugh the big lump fell asleep with me.

I gently nudged him, by that if you count pushing him on the floor telling him to get ready then Yes i gently  nudged him. I slumped up stairs to get ready, i got a red bull out of my mini fridge and drank half of it. I felt more alive afterwards and started to work on my make up. After 20 minuets i was finally finished then i got dressed and did my hair.

After i was please with my look i walked down stairs with my red bull in my hand

"Are you ready im taking you to school." Ryder siad as he was putting his shirt on. Damn that lad got more fitter, he was fit but now he looks like a greek god. "Hmmm let me see, no" i said sarcastically to ryder."no your not ready?" He asked confused.  "no im not going school with you." I said in a duh voice. I left Ryder with a dumbstruck face and finished my red bull then i ran to get another. As i got it i ran down stairs i shouted "lock up after your self" and walked into my garage to get my helmet. I got onto my matte black motor bike and drove to school.