awkard is a understaitment

It was around 11 pm and i finally got away from dancing and i also found all of the girls. They was in the kitchen drinking. "Hiyah" said slightly sluring my words. "Hiyyah" they all slured back. "Thea we should be getting thaila back to yours." Sam said back."Ill tell you when we get back." " okaii let me say bye to jerremy and callum." i said worried to whats happened to thaila. "okaii" replied sam. "Wait, here my keys." i say fishing out my keys and handing them to her. we both said bye.

"Jeremy, Callum" i shouted over the music."oh hiyyah" they replied after seeing me."ima go and take the girls back to mine. Ill see yous tomorrow if you want." "yeah okaii byee"they said as they squished me into a hug.

i got home about 2 mins after the girls did. As soon as i got in sam dragged me into my kitchen. "whats sup." i said confused. "Its ryan, thaila saw him bring a girl uptairs and asked me to check to see if he was alright. So i did, i walked up because they had an argument over something earlier. I then walked in on him on top of the lass both of them naked, compleatly in buff and i went mental i punched him and her."

"Omg is she okaii and what did they argue about?" i asked concerned. "i dont know thea but it must have been bad." sam said still looking angry. "we will help her through it, it will be okaii, ill sort it out tomorrow." i said still wondering what happened. "We should try and go to bed we have school tomorrow and we need to soba up." Becka said quietly as she walked in. "Yeah we should." Thaila now said also walking in."yeah come one." I showed them to my bedroom, so they could get changed. "Ill be to mins just need to make a phone call." I said walking down stairs and out the front door. I needed a fag so i sparked one up and noticed that the lad who looks familiar, lives across the road from me. Thats were i must have seen him. Oh well.

I noticed i had 18 miss calls of my mum so i called her. After 3 rings she answered."Hello mum, whats sup." "Were have you been?" "At a friends house studying, why." I aswered how did she know i wasnt at home."because i sent someone to check up on you and you wasnt in, why didnt you answer my calls Thea-rose." Oh god she called me by my full first name."because i was studying hard and my phone was on silence, i finished my homework by the way." I said a little to harshly."okaii well i guess thats good i cant remember the last time you did it." "Well you told me to be good so i am." I said softly. "Well iv got to be up soon for work and you have school, so ill leave you to get to bed."mum i dont feel well to be homest, can i have the day off? Please?" I asked in my genteelly sweet voice."no you can not." "What ever i am anyways, goodbye mother." I said agitatedly.

I am going to have that day off is she likes it or not." Thea are you coming to bed." Sam shouted from the stairs."yeah coming." I shouted back. I got some pajamas on and crawled into bed, thaila was passed out in it so i had to squeeze in next to her. I then instantly fell into a deep sleep.
___________________________
DING DING
BEEP BEEP
BLEEEEP BLEEEP

"Ugh, turn them alarms off, im sleepy." Thaila shouted groggily."we have school thaila." Becka said in a gentle voice."someone ring up for me saying im ill." She said in a sleepy voice."i will for you but do the same for me" i whispered to her."okaii does anyone els want to skyve." I said after she nodded."i dont think we should." Becka now piped up again."do it for me please." Sam said slightly sleepy."will do hun,you sure becka i will for you." "fine, but only because everyone els is." She said back not too pleased."okaii sam its your aunty and becka your mum, thaila your my 'older sister' and thaila ill be your mum for you." I said quickly. They all look shocked at me."what i used to do it alot for my friends. They all nodded after understanding.

I have rang the school for the girls, i just have Thaila's left, she is currently doing mine."-thankyou good bye" "done it sam now do mine please." "Okaii im on it now." After a few rings the school secretary answered. "Hello this is Thaila's mum speaking, i am calling regarding thaila." I said in my mature posh voice. "Hello how may i help you." "Well you see, thaila wont be able to make it to school today shes very ill." "And how is she ill." "She has a really bad mind grain and her Stomach is like a washing machine, she cant keep food down aswell, she has been like this since yesterday after school." "Okaii well please send my regards, hope she feels better soon." "Thankyou goodbye." I said as i finished the call. "Its done hunny bun." I said sweetly."thankyou that was amazing."  Thaila said excitedly."Its okaii, dont worry about it." I said softly smiling.

*nock nock

"God thats so loud." I said rubbing my temples."ill go get it." Sam offered. I then walked into the kitchen and made us all some coffee."sam someones here for you, should i invite them in." Sam shouted through to the kitchen "Yeah sure, why not." I shouted back. As soon as he walked in i regretted saying yes."What do you want Ryder." I said as cold as ice. "Your mum wanted me to check up on you." He said while smirking.

Let me just tell you who and why i hate Ryder marshal. Well he is my ex, my ex who took my viginity, told me it was a dare and then left the day afterwards with out a call, text or email saying sorry. Yes i hate him. He is a cunt, to say i fell for him aswell. God wasn't i stupid.

"Well now you can go." I said in a cold voice again. "Do yous two know each other." Sam asked taking her coffee. "Yas" we both said at the same time. It made me shudder. "Wow, you got hot." Ryder said looking me up and down. Ew pig."and your still the dick just your an even bigger dick now." I said while putting my coffee down, before i lob it at his perfect face. No Thea you cant think that. He left you, his bestfriends bullied you until you was ill. "my dicks allways been big want to ride it again." He said tauntingly, while still smirking."i swear to god if you dont go now i will punch you in the face." I shouted causing Becka and Thaila to come in."whats going off and whys Ryder here?" Becka asked gingerly."it doesnt matter and he is just leaving wasnt you." I said demandingly."no i have actually just been asked to stay with her all day." He said looking at me with a evil grin."oh fuck off." I said looking him strait in the dark blue eyes like the Ocean, i felt like i was going to drown in them."nope but ill fuck you again." "Ryder why do you keep saying that." Becka asked cautiously."oh didnt she tell you." Ryder paused with a evil grin." We have had sex before." "I will kill you" i said lunging at him, sam just caught me in time."wow the old you wouldn't have acted like this." Ryder whispered amused."well you wouldn't know what im like and what im capable of now would you because you left me." I almost shouted. "I had to Thea and it was a dare." "Ryder, you inconsiderable  cunt." I screamed." Theres someone at the door" becka shouted."ill get it"sam said again."ill come with" "and me" becka and thaila said rather quickly. Now i am just left in the room with Ryder. "Now this is awkward." Ryder said looking uncomfortable."awkward is an understatement."

Sorry i haven't posted in so long had mocks at school, im on holiday now so i can update a lot more frequently. If you have any suggestions comment or message me and make sure to vote and tell me what you think so far.