Chapter 6

~Song of the Chapter: All of Me - John Legend~

I got up off the floor and looked around, Austin was still asleep. The TV was still on so I got up and turned it off.

What just happened?

"Becky?" Austin said. I may or may not have jumped ten feet in the air...

"Yeah." I managed to say, turning around facing him. The room was still dark but I could see patterns written down on his arms when he realized I was looking at his arms he quickly rolled down his sleeves.

"I..Uh" Austin was at a lost for words, he started to fidget and tried not to make eye contact with me.

My eyes narrowed at him, sparking up suspicious thoughts. I walked towards the light switch and turned it on.

Austin jumped and brought his hoodie up.

"Dude! Why are you acting so weird?!"I exclaimed a bit of humor in my voice.

"I just need to use the bathroom" Austin mumbled moving past me but I saw patterns on his neck also through his hoodie and my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

The suspicions thoughts I had in mind spread out like a wildfire in my head. But I shook it off, it was probably just my imagination.

Looking beside my table the clock changed to 2 AM.

He entered the room again but only this time he was acting different, I wonder what happened inside the bathroom. He must've read something on my face because he just shrugged.

"How long was I asleep?" He asked, still not looking at me face to face. I kept trying to get a look at him but every time I moved closer, he moved farther.

"I'll tell you if you would just look at me" I grabbed his shoulder and tried to turn his face around but he didn't budge, I'm pretty sure he already knew I was going to do that.

I tried poking him but he still didn't budge, I tried playfully punching him in the the stomach but damn his body is made of steel. I stepped closer my breath hitting his face and that's when I got a movement. I could only see him smiling due to the lack of lighting in my room.

"Awe c'mon, whats wrong Austin?" I said grabbing his free hand that was hanging by his side. I felt him flinch at my touch.

"What time is it?" He asked. I sighed and took my hand away from his. I started looking for my phone which I dropped when I fell off the bed.

I started looking around the bed, I got on my knees to check under the bed.

Nothing

Just then I saw Austin standing by the door with a smirk in his face.

"What are you smirking about?" I asked. He just shrugged and look down at his feet. I got up and started inspecting him. I saw that he was hiding something behind his back.

He probably has my phone!

"Alright, hand it over." I ordered, he just looked up to me with an innocent smile plastered on his face.

"Hand what over?" He said still not showing me what he had behind him.

"Don't act!" I snapped. "Give it."

"Only if you can catch me." He teased. I reached over to snatch it out of his hand but he quickly moved it out of my reach.

He darted out of the room and down the stairs, and me following not to far behind him. When we reached the bottom he started towards the kitchen.