Chapter 8~ Letters, Letters, Oh Letters...

HEYYYOOOO FANNNNDDDOOOOHHH's SO I HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU GUYS! I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTER WAS LOOONNNGGGG SO SORRY FOR THAT LOL BUT MY LENGTH IN WRITING IS VERY INCONSISTENT.

ALSO REAL QUICK SIDE NOTE I WANTED TO ADD THAT I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE AUTHORS THAT MAKE THE CANNON FEMALE LOVE INTEREST A BITCH SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE THEIR SHIP COME TOGETHER or BECAUSE I HATE HER.

I LOVE ELIZA SO MUCH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A NICE ELEMENT TO THE STORY. JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT BEFORE ANYONE GETS ANGRY.

SO HERE WEGO WITH THIS ONE!

;warning(s); A little bit of sadness, pent up emotions, it also gets pretty mushy. hints of  smut (are these even warnings?)

Y/N'S POV

It was beginning to get well into the evening, and Alex had yet to return from his outgoing with Eliza. You had decided to try to keep yourself busy for the last few hours by cleaning, reading, and honestly anything you could think of. But you still couldn't stop thinking about your amazing day with Alex and how he was now with that Eliza woman.

You realized with some time to think that you didn't dislike her. She seemed very sweet and honorable. But every time she had that-that attitude with Alex you seemed to light up with anger. 'Which is irrational' you thought. You hated that you felt this way. After wiping his counter for the 5th time you decided it was enough. "God I can't stay here all day and night waiting here alone. Besides I'm a grown man I can go whenever I please."

You were about to leave when you paused. You worried your lip a little then decided. "Well, perhaps I should leave him a letter explaining why I left." You quickly grabbed a quill, ink, paper, and began to write;

Dear Alex,

Do not worry if you can not find me. I have decided to go home. Your hospitality has outshone itself numerous times, and I thank you. And today was wonderful as well, but I must go home. I promise I have not gone to the bar or anywhere else. I have gone straight back to my apartment.

Thank you Alex,

L/N

You left the letter resting on his writing desk and stood to leave.

You walked down the cold night street quickly, wanting to get to your warm bed as fast as you could. After a few more minutes you finally reached home. You smiled happily to yourself as you stepped foot inside. "Hello. Its been a bit since I've been home." You chuckled and removed your shoes.

You jumped into bed and sighed deeply. You thought sleep would come easily to you. But it just wouldn't. You tossed and turned but Alex and Eliza seemed to haunt your thoughts. "Oh dear God..." you groaned aloud. "This just won't end..." you sighed and sat up. 'I should get this out.' You lit a candle and took a seat at your desk. A lot of emotions had been bubbling up inside ever since the first night you met Alex, the ball, etc. You needed to express this somehow. So you grasped the quill and began to write;

Dear...

Who would this letter be to? Is this a letter? Yes, yes it was. And you knew exactly who it was to.

Dear Alex,

Now, what to write? You thought about Eliza, about Alex, about how you were and have been feeling and your heart seemed to want to explode all over the place.

Dear Alex,

I can hardly begin to describe how I feel about you. About all of this turmoil within my soul because of you. Ever since that fateful night in the bar, when I had first arrived in the city, we have stayed close and run into each other countless times. And each time, my heart grows fonder of you.

I cant explain if this is some extreme form of friendship, or if this is something much more breathtakingly terrifying...I just can not say. But I do know that my smile seems more natural around you. My laughter and joy come easier when I am with you. Because of you. God my soul sings every time I look upon your face.

And every time after our meetings I am left to wonder if you feel the same. Can you? Do you? If you do I hope you would tell me. Tell me and...

You hadn't realized that you had been physically panting while writing. Your heart had begun to do summersaults within your chest. What else could you write? You adjusted your quill and began again;

Tell me and...Lord above kiss me. Kiss me. Yes kiss me a thousand times. It would be a wonder to know what your lips feel like. How jealous I am every time you bow to kiss another woman's hand, when all I long to do is bow down and just connect your lips with my own.

Do you know that you frustrate me so when you flirt with those women? With Eliza? Sometimes I honestly feel like you do, and that you go off with them just to spite me. I never want you to go with her. I always want you to stay.

I want you to stay and hold me, laugh with me. Stay and kiss me. Do you know that I love when I get to stay at your residence? I love staying with you. I wish I could stay forever sometimes. Your attention is beloved to me.

You paused and leaned back again. "God I sound crazy." Your voice was shaky, but you laughed anyways. You felt weight being lifted from your shoulders. You started to finish off the letter;

Your attention is beloved to me. I do want to kiss and hold you. But sometimes, recently, I have begun to wonder other things. How would you feel lying next to me Alexander? How would you feel if you were close to me. So close. Terribly close. How would it feel to kiss every part and reach something deeper that is sacred?

Alex, all of these thoughts flash across my mind every time I see you. It's something I am starting to loose control of. Something that I can not help. Its all extremely frightening and new. But I don't think I want to get rid of any of this.

Yours truly,

L/N

Shakily you folded up the letter and put it in your desk drawer. You sighed deeply and leaned back in your chair. "No one can ever see that..." you ran your hands through your hair. With your emotions now expressed you felt a little lighter. You stood and stretched, grabbing your candle and blowing it out.

You crawled back into your bed and settled down. Sleep did come easily to you this time...

Hey guys sorry this one isn't really my best either but I think it's ok. Sorry if this was way too mushy. Nonetheless I hoped you thoroughly enjoyed!