Chapter 4~ The Schuyler Sisters...

***HOLA! I DONT REALLY HAVE ANY WARNINGS OR ANYTHING TO MENTION SO YEAH. COOOLLLL***

Y/N'S POV

The carrige's familiar rocking came to a stop. "We have arrived sirs!" The muffled voice of the driver said to us from outside. Alexander stepped out and you followed. Thanking the driver you went inside. The house, well more of a mansion, awed you. It was majestic and class smothered every carving and painting.

High ceilings captivated you with an airy feeling. Columns were on the other side of the huge french doors you had just passed. Beautiful paintings of most likely the family were lined up down the halls. Everything seemed expensive and very enchanting. Keeping your clumsy self in check, you made sure to steer clear of everything.

"Amazing, isnt it?" Alexander whispered to you. Not able to form words you nodded. Finally pulling your eyes away from the impressive manor, you begin to notice the crowd of people around you. You began to tug at the cuffs of your suite, a nervouse habit you have developed over the years. "Are you alright?" Alex noticed your twitch. You attempted to smile. "Ha, just a little nervouse, that's all." Alex moved your hands away from your suite like a mother would with a child. "Stop that. People might notice and that's when you will be embaressed." Taking his advice you forced yourself to stop. Alex nodded politely to a couple who passed by. "Relax," he says, leaning back over to you, "there is nothing to be nervouse about."

Loud music fills your ears as you enter the ball-room. Women and men in bright clothing swirled all around, and a few people mingled on the outer edges of the dance floor. 'Oh good GOD. How many people are here?' You expertly repressed your growing anxiety and forced a delighted smile. "Alexander! I see you made it after all!" A man approched us, clapping Alex on the back rather hard. Alex laughed and nodded. "Yes. I am glad I did make it. This is a lovely party!" The man puffed out his chest like a prideful peacock, accepting the compliment. 'So this must be Mr.Schuyler' "Thank you, thank you." Mr. Schuyler looked at me and smiled. "Oh, pardon my manners. Nice to meet you, I am the owner of this house. Otherwise known as Mr.Schuyler, otherwise known as Phillip Schuyler."

You took his hand and gave a firm shake. "Pleasure to meet you sir. I am Y/N L/N." You released his hand and he continued to talk to Alex. Noticing you werent needed in the conversation, you excused yourself.

The food table caught your eye, and you swiftly wemt over to it. "Oh yes!" You muttered happily. Picking out some sort of good looking, foreign choclate you tried it. You quickly grabbed a plate.

"Good, arent they?" You jumped, turning to look at a girl next to you. She giggled. "Oh, I am so sorry. I didnt mean to startle you." You flushed. "No, its fine. I am Y/N L/N." You grabbed her hand and gave a small peck. She smiled widely. "I am Peggy Schuyler." She too grabbed a sweet and ate it happily. 'Hm. I never thought someone would be able to pull off the color yellow'.

"I know we have never met, so who are you here with?" You nodded your head towards Alex. "I came with Alexander Hamilton." Peggy raised a brow. "Alex? I didnt know he had many friends." You chuckled at her blunt comment. "Oh?" Peggy blushed. "Well, its just that he never really talks to anyone. Sure he will come around here sometimes, and he has his three other friends. But he usually doesnt try to meet anyone new. Unless its politically good for him."

Knowing that Alex has been so kind to you made you swell with pride. Peggy popped one more sweet into her mouth. "Well, I dont want to keep you from the party! Please, go and dance. No one here bites." She glanced over her shoulder. "Well, maybe Angelica might. Oh! You should come meet my sisters. They would love you!"

"Alright." You let Peggy lead you through the crowd of people. "Eliza! Angelica!" Peggy and yourself broke through the crowd. Two girls in a blue and pink dress turned. The girl in the blue dress spoke first. "Peggy, who is this?" The girls kind gaze made you feel warm inside. "Hello. I am Y/N L/N." You bowed to them both. "Nice to meet you. I am Eliza and this is my sister Angelica. And I see you have already met Peggy." You smiled at them both.