Changes

I opened the window to get a clearer picture .
It was almost noon, and there was no breeze at that time of the day. The thermometer was stuck on 92 degrees, and there was no need to wait and read about humidity, my forehead told me it was over 50 percent. I knew it ',cause one minute later ,I had to swipe the sweat from my eyes.

"Damn it's hot today. How can these people go out there with this kind of temperatures?"

There weren't too many people around really, but my left eye spotted a beautiful creature coming South on A1A.
She was tall and gorgeous.
Her hair was a strange, different amber color. It looked like some of the sunsets I saw in the Everglades, wonderful, but hard to describe.

She must have been a model, I thought. Not just for her looks, but also for the way she walked slowly, sending her beautiful hips from left to right, and again to the left, reminding me of a Jello pudding on a large plate.

Every one of the few men still battling the midday sun, turned around, as she went by. She was a dream. If Rudy or Sal, my friends from L.A. were here, we'd give her a "TEN plus" on a scale from one to nine.

She had a white t-shirt with a "Boom" writing just over her chest ,that was at least two or three sizes over the one I liked, and a pair of jeans so tight, that there was no room for fantasy, as every bit of the skin, under that jeans, fought a hard battle to be kept inside the blue fabric.

I was following her with my lens ,and I was really sweating now. I concentrated on her right hip; as a strange tattoo attracted me. I never saw anything like it before.

The tattoo was about three to four centimeters wide, coming out from her jeans. There was a black arrow pointing down inside a circle, and the circle had ten spikes. Each one of the spikes had a small symbol or a number, but I could not read it . I took five or six quick shots of that tattoo, without forgetting the full shape of that wonderful ass , of course, and a whole photo of her, as she was one of the most beautiful women I saw in my entire life.

"Blessed be the man who can.." I thought.

I couldn't finish the phrase in my head as the doorbell rang. I picked up the two-way speaker connecting me to the front door down stairs.

"Who is it? I asked"

"Serena Saqui Dannell. Is this the right address for "Mark's and Alan Enterprise?"

"Yep. Come in" I said clicking on the button that would open the door"

I waited with the door opened for the lift to come up, as I parked my Nikon on the couch and fixed my hair fast as I could, with my hand; chewed a mint at the speed of sound.

"Oh Lord.." I thought to myself. " A client finally!"

Sometimes life dealt me a few bad cards. Some other I got really lucky. I knew darn well the ups and downs, the joy and the pains of being human.

One cannot expect to be always lucky, neither you can think that if you are going through bad times it'll last forever. Things are bound to change at all times, so you just have to rock and roll the rollercoaster of life, waiting for a change in each direction and never lose hope.

As I saw the lift's door opening, I thought immediately that this was absolutely the luckiest day of my entire life. A man could not ask for a better vision as Serena Saqui Dannell was THE girl I saw and took the photos of, just a few minutes ago.

Was I dreaming as she moved slowly to the door where I was standing with my chin asking for the floor for support as it was literally falling down on me?

The "vision" stretched her hand to meet mine, as she said: " Serena, nice meeting you..can I come in?"

I was going to say: " No please, do not. I still have an erection to deal with, for taking your pictures down the walkway, stay away please, I know that my life could never be the same if I'll let you in. Turn around, let me double-check that wonderful ass of yours. Asses like that , should be banned as a concealed weapon. Go to another agency please, we are closing for a couple of weeks; that is the time I'd need to get you out of my head"